Rate Dr. Robert Munn

Dr. Robert Munn's Ratings

Best doctor ever!! My son has been seeing Dr. Munn for several years and always looks forward to his visits. Dr. Munns bedside manner is like no other doctor I've ever met and I wish more were like him. Although, the wait time for your initial appointment can seem lengthy, it is well worth the wait and you won't be disappointed. We will be very sad when we outgrow Dr. Munn and have to be referred to an adult neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

My 7 year old child has been seeing Dr. Munn for several years now and he is one-of-a-kind! He is the most caring doctor that we have ever met. He takes time for us every visit, listens to our needs and is extremely knowledgeable. He makes us feel so comfortable, has a great sense of humour and loves kids. He has this magical ability to check my child using games and fun and she doesn't even realize that everything he is doing has a purpose. His assistant Pina is also amazing, helpful and always willing to accommodate us. We love love love Dr. Munn and would HIGHLY recommend him. Dr. Munn, thank you for taking great care of my child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

The greatest doctor ever! Every doctor should model their bedside manner after Dr. Munn. My daughter LOVES him; runs into his arms when she sees him. This doesn't happen with anyone else...not even grandparents! He knows what he's doing and he's easy to talk to. Not much more you can hope for in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1724060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

This is the most amazing doctor in the world! I went in expecting the same drab news that all the other doctors have given me, like no we cant do this, shouldn't do that...basically wasting my time and being NO HELP. Me and my son waited about 6 months for this appointment and I have to say it was absolutely worth the wait, some people are just meant to be doctors and this man is one of them. The way he speaks to people is like talking to a friend. Very personable...love him so much and very grateful to have met him. The reviews others have left are right on the mark.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1724059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. Munn is a great all around doctor, very knowledgeable and great patient skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1724058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

The god of neurologists. Saw all three of my kids for past fifteen years. Excellent interviewer when seeking out psychiatric symptoms that may accompany neurological issues. Empathetic to burned out parents. Nonjudgmental. Have seen six other neurologists during emergencies so have a lot to compare him to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1724057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I'm 16 and this guy is simply the greatest doctor, and person ever. Seriously. So calm, caring and helpful and i cannot stress the caring enough, he seriously cares. I cant say enough good about this man, great with kids and teens, honest and really digs deep to try to do everything he can. 1 downside is appointments take forever to get, but when your dealing with one of the best docs in the country, thats bound to happen. I take my hat off to this man. Seriously the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1724056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

My 18 yr old son has been seeing Dr. Munn for the past 8 years and is sadly moving on to an adult neurologist. We have been blessed with seeing someone who is not only extremely knowledgable but also an amazing human being who made what has been a difficult journey into one that never seemed as scary or beyond our ability to understand as he was beyond approachable. We will miss Dr, Munn but we are happy to make room for someone else who needs his amazing gift!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1724055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Dr. Munn is a kind and caring doctor. Never rushes, takes the time to get to know you and puts you at ease. He's laid back and has a wonderful sense of humour. He was terrific with my daughter and with my family. We need more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1724054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2010

What can I say about Dr. R. Munn that hasn't already been said. My son has been seeing Dr. Munn for 13 years and he is one of the best doctors in Ped. Neurology in Ontario. Doc Munn will be surely missed by my son now that he has to see an adult Neurologist. Dr. Munn spends the extra time with the patients and that is why sometimes you have to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1724053].votes_count ]]