Dr. Renee Blumenfeld

Rate Dr. Renee Blumenfeld

Dr. Renee Blumenfeld's Ratings

I have been seeing Renee for over 20 years and can only say how lucky I am to have her as my family doctor. She is caring, patient, knowledgeable, cautious, and I could go on and on. She is exactly the model for an amazing doctor. I agree with the comments that so many others have made and I would never go to any other doctor!Renee, I cannot thank you enough for the care that you give your patients.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Blumenfeld is the kindest, sweetest woman. She is knowledgeable and always helpful. She is a calming presence and always takes the time to listen to my concerns, no matter how big or small. She is the best!

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Blumenfeld is absolutely incredible and I couldn't say a bad thing about her. She is kind, listens carefully and gives thoughtful advice. I trek across the city to see her and will never switch doctors. Highly recommend.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

She's AMAZING...i've been her patient for 17 years and she's helped me grow and mature in the kindest and most helpful way. even though i moved further away i still trek to her whenever in need of a doctor...she's totally worth it!!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

excellent bedside manner, always has the time for you, excellent listener, makes quick and appropriate referrals as needed to specialists and impt issues/problems were quickly addressed. Seems to be very knowledgeable and has a calming pleasant reassuring manner.easy to talk to.would happily recommend her to family and friends. Worth the wait.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

great,friendly women who is helpful caring and great with my children-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr.B is great. She has been my physician for about 6 years now. Not the most punctual because she is busy. However, her secretary (Jennifer) is horrible! One of the meanest people I have ever met. Please bring back Melanie!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Blumenfeld has been my doctor for 23 years, I was 8 when I started seeing her. She is the best out there. Very compassionate, considerate and she takes the time to talk to you! She is also very thorough.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Blumenfeld is so excellent that even when I moved my home and now live 35 klms away from my doctor, she has been my physician for 20 years, she is still the one I go to. Caring, professional, compassionate, very patient.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Blumenfeld is a wonderful and carring doctor. However, her secretary offers an awful service. So awful that at times I don't even bother going to my own doctor.

Submitted May 22, 2010 | flag