Rate Dr. Hassan Shenassa

Dr. Hassan Shenassa's Ratings

Just an excellent, highly skilled, funny, compassionate Doctor. I have also seen a few Gynos over the years and
NONE compare in every way. I am SO thankful to have him for my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr Shenassa is the BEST doctor I could ever have :) THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Fabulous doctor and kind compassionate person. He has wonderful bedside manner and is not above reassurance or calling to check on a patient after surgery. His wait list is long, but well worth it if you have the time. I have seen many gynecologists over the past 20 years due to a reoccurring issue and while some have had the skill and knowledge, none have had his combination of expertise and bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I have been seeing him for years to treat my Endometriosis and he was my obgyn for 1 of my pregnancies. He is very knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I saw Dr Shenassa to have a Mirena put in after 2 failed attempts by my GP. He was one of the nicest and most professional doctors I have ever seen. I was completely comfortable the entire procedure and even when he told me he was about to do something that would hurt, I felt absolutely no pain. I would absolutely, hands down, see Dr Shenassa again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2651593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

One of the nicest Dr I have come to know he did my hysterectomy he was very good I had no after pain and I was happy for not having the cut on my stomach
Thanks Dr shenassa

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2633982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Amazing doctor, great bedside care, attentive, calm and patient. I've been having excessive pelvic pain for the last 20 years and getting worse the past 5 years. Saw Dr Shenassa in July had surgery beginning of October. Now I am almost 4 weeks post op, and pain free. Would highly recommend this physician to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2595121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have personally never met this doctor but he was kind enough to assist my doctor during my surgery. I have an advance stage of endometrosis and instead of letting my doctor close me up and refer me to him, he said he had time and would come in and assist my surgeon with the extensive damage in my pelvic area. I am so grateful for his help, I would have waited another 6 months for another surgery if he didnt come in and help. He even called me on a Sunday, a couple days after my surgery to follow up with me to see how I was feeling. There are very few doctors out there with this much compassion for their patients. I've gone 15 years with constant pelvic and back pain, and I am now pain free. Amazing man!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

He was so kind and patient. My surgery couldn't have gone better and he made me feel reassured the whole time. Every time we met I cried (because I was so anxious) but he was always very patient and comforting. My scars are so minimal, and it's been less than 2 weeks since my surgery and I already feel 90% better! (I had a huge dermoid cyst removed).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

BEST, lucky to have this Wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgeable about his area of expertise.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2560275].votes_count ]]