Rate Dr. Hassan Shenassa

Dr. Hassan Shenassa's Ratings

I saw Dr Shenassa to have a Mirena put in after 2 failed attempts by my GP. He was one of the nicest and most professional doctors I have ever seen. I was completely comfortable the entire procedure and even when he told me he was about to do something that would hurt, I felt absolutely no pain. I would absolutely, hands down, see Dr Shenassa again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

One of the nicest Dr I have come to know he did my hysterectomy he was very good I had no after pain and I was happy for not having the cut on my stomach
Thanks Dr shenassa

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Amazing doctor, great bedside care, attentive, calm and patient. I've been having excessive pelvic pain for the last 20 years and getting worse the past 5 years. Saw Dr Shenassa in July had surgery beginning of October. Now I am almost 4 weeks post op, and pain free. Would highly recommend this physician to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2595121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have personally never met this doctor but he was kind enough to assist my doctor during my surgery. I have an advance stage of endometrosis and instead of letting my doctor close me up and refer me to him, he said he had time and would come in and assist my surgeon with the extensive damage in my pelvic area. I am so grateful for his help, I would have waited another 6 months for another surgery if he didnt come in and help. He even called me on a Sunday, a couple days after my surgery to follow up with me to see how I was feeling. There are very few doctors out there with this much compassion for their patients. I've gone 15 years with constant pelvic and back pain, and I am now pain free. Amazing man!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

He was so kind and patient. My surgery couldn't have gone better and he made me feel reassured the whole time. Every time we met I cried (because I was so anxious) but he was always very patient and comforting. My scars are so minimal, and it's been less than 2 weeks since my surgery and I already feel 90% better! (I had a huge dermoid cyst removed).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

BEST, lucky to have this Wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgeable about his area of expertise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Shenassa is a compassionate, highly skilled surgeon. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor. Maria, Dr. Shenass's assistant, is efficient, highly organized, and empathetic. I appreciated the time she took to schedue my surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2513110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Worst service I ever received, consistently terrible too. I'm super worried and I can't get life insurance until I get a letter from Dr Shenassa that my biopsy on April 14 was negative for cancer, I left several voicemails since and no one returns my calls. If I have cancer and they didn't tell me I'm suing for malpractice. Today the receptionist heard all this from me, and said she will tell the Dr but that I should call in a week because after today he is away and today he is too busy. She refused to tell him I need the results today, what if I die tomorrow and I have no life insurance for my family?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I found this Dr to be arrogant and dismissive. He is the only Dr on here with a cheesey head shot. That should tell you a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486434].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr.Shenassa made me feel extremely comfortable with my treatment. He was very kind and friendly. He made sure that I understood everything that was going on. I really enjoyed his services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484217].votes_count ]]