You may also like

Rate Dr. Hassan Shenassa

Dr. Hassan Shenassa's Ratings

Dr. Shenassa is a very compassionate, caring, humble, kind, understanding & a 'true' gentleman. He has a very good bed-side manner & a 'God-send' who truly made my life better than ever....I would recommend him to all women who would be looking for gynecologist to solve their problems...!!! Thank you Dr. Shenassa you are the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2809706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor, knowledgeable, caring and helpful. You always feel like you're his #1 priority. Wish there were more like him.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2783861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Professional, extremely knowledgeable, great surgeon who's down to earth and cares about his patients like a member of his family. God Bless him.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2773760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Shenassa is amazing and so is the entire staff. I just had surgery and was amazed at the service I received. Dr. Shenassa is one of the most caring and skilled doctors I have ever delt with.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2767793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

What can I say about Dr Shenassa? Compassionate, knowledgeable, attentive, and highly skilled. Dr Shenassa performed my high-risk abdominal myomectomy. I felt extremely safe in his hands. It was a very trying time for me, but I was happy knowing that he would be doing my surgery. I would recommend him to any woman who wants a dr who knows his stuff AND is also caring. He doesn't wave away your concerns. Hands down, one of the best doctors that I have ever encountered!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2755600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

If you can get in to see him, GO! I'm 54 and after seeing my share of Gynecologists he is the best, hands down

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2741547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Just an excellent, highly skilled, funny, compassionate Doctor. I have also seen a few Gynos over the years and
NONE compare in every way. I am SO thankful to have him for my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2708192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr Shenassa is the BEST doctor I could ever have :) THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2707450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Fabulous doctor and kind compassionate person. He has wonderful bedside manner and is not above reassurance or calling to check on a patient after surgery. His wait list is long, but well worth it if you have the time. I have seen many gynecologists over the past 20 years due to a reoccurring issue and while some have had the skill and knowledge, none have had his combination of expertise and bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2707072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I have been seeing him for years to treat my Endometriosis and he was my obgyn for 1 of my pregnancies. He is very knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2700102].votes_count ]]