Rate Dr. Hassan Shenassa

Dr. Hassan Shenassa's Ratings

He was so kind and patient. My surgery couldn't have gone better and he made me feel reassured the whole time. Every time we met I cried (because I was so anxious) but he was always very patient and comforting. My scars are so minimal, and it's been less than 2 weeks since my surgery and I already feel 90% better! (I had a huge dermoid cyst removed).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

BEST, lucky to have this Wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgeable about his area of expertise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Shenassa is a compassionate, highly skilled surgeon. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor. Maria, Dr. Shenass's assistant, is efficient, highly organized, and empathetic. I appreciated the time she took to schedue my surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2513110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Worst service I ever received, consistently terrible too. I'm super worried and I can't get life insurance until I get a letter from Dr Shenassa that my biopsy on April 14 was negative for cancer, I left several voicemails since and no one returns my calls. If I have cancer and they didn't tell me I'm suing for malpractice. Today the receptionist heard all this from me, and said she will tell the Dr but that I should call in a week because after today he is away and today he is too busy. She refused to tell him I need the results today, what if I die tomorrow and I have no life insurance for my family?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I found this Dr to be arrogant and dismissive. He is the only Dr on here with a cheesey head shot. That should tell you a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486434].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr.Shenassa made me feel extremely comfortable with my treatment. He was very kind and friendly. He made sure that I understood everything that was going on. I really enjoyed his services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had such a wonderful appointment with Dr. Shenassa. I was a very worried and anxious patient, having a follow up on my abnormal pap readings. But after meeting him for just a few minutes I was calm, relaxed and felt very comfortable. Dr. Shenassa has very good bedside manner and was very good at making sure I understood my situation completely. I felt really good knowing that he was looking after me. I couldn't stop thanking him enough. He is GREAT!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I can't think of anything but good things when I think about Dr. Shenassa. He is kind, patient and caring. Though it took a lot of convincing, I finally went through with surgery as he recommended. I was very afraid, and he made me feel very comfortable. I am still recovering, but I feel as though I am in excellent hands and feel very privileged to be one of his patients. He is an all around fabulous Doctor. Thanks Dr. Shenassa, this procedure is going to have a huge impact on my quality of life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Amazing doctor, goes above and beyond. Genuinely cares and builds rapport with patients and always remembers them even if he only sees you twice a year. He truly is "god sent" so glad I was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1725464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Dr. Shenassa basically saved my life by performing an emergency surgery when my body, kidneys etc were shutting down from another procedure. An excellent bedside manner, educates his patients, is very considerate with worried relatives, and is just a great surgeon. Highly recommended for a successful procedure, recovery and minimal side effects.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1725463].votes_count ]]