Rate Dr. Jody Woolfrey

Dr. Jody Woolfrey's Ratings

Not sure if his practice is professional.. News is a recovered drug addict was prescribed "Perks" after his completion. Seems strange to me.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Terrible doctor. Should have been sued for malpractice a long time ago. Worst bedside manner I have even experienced. Does not seem knowledgeable, and does not seem to care or follow up. He is hiding in his little town where no one will find him guilty of his horrible practice.

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

We found this doctor helpful, knowledgeable and very professional.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

The staff has always been very courteous to my family & I, everytime we visit. They are always able to point me in the right direction, & wait time is very minium. Dr Woolfrey, took the time necessary to give a through examination in relation to our presenting problems. He promply completed the the paper work with in the day & personally put it on the fax to ensure prompt action, when needed. Thank-you Dr woolfrey, you gave dignity back to my family, when other doctors, would not bother to take the time needed to assess & examine & report properly.

Submitted March 1, 2008 | flag

All I have to say is Dr. Woolfrey is "The Best". He has been my family doctor for almost 4 years and I have worked with him for a longer period. We would be at a loss in this town if we were to lose him.

Submitted May 24, 2007 | flag

Dr. Woolrey is a very dedicated doctor and we are privileged to have him in Botwood. He cares about my problems and wants to do all that he can for you. Since seeing Dr. Woolrey my mind is at ease and I know that my health condition has improved. He is not only concerned about his patients but the whole the region. Keep up the good work Doc.

Submitted April 1, 2007 | flag

As a caregiver for two elderly people my experience has been that Dr. Woolfrey has no concern or compassion for the elderly. I have witnessed his bed side manner during the death of a friend ; palative care is clearly where his strength lies.

Submitted March 18, 2007 | flag

Dr. Woolfrey is a very knowledgable MD, and has a special place in his heart for the elderly. we are so fortunate in the Botwood area to have a great Md with such a commitment to rural medicine. We appreciate your decision to practise here, more than you realize! Thank you from a co-worker & a caregiver of elderly parents.

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag

Dr. Woolfrey is very caring and very thorough when diagnosing and/or treating his patients. He has been one of the best doctors I have seen over the years. We need more doctors like him.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2007 | flag

Great family doctor and a wonderful and caring coworker

Submitted Feb. 1, 2007 | flag