Rate Dr. Jody Woolfrey

Dr. Jody Woolfrey's Ratings

Dr. Woolfrey is extremely professional... IGNORE the last comment about his prescribing perks to an addict, because in my three years of seeing him monthly, one thing i have learned is that Woolfrey is NOT a pill pusher by any means. He puts his foot down on addicts coming in for pills. He LOVES his town . and wants to clean it up. And to help the town he even went through measures to be able to provide Methadone Maintenance Treatment to addicts in the area....Even though these patients need more help and attention than most patients in his clinic, and they can be quite un-pleasant at times... he still welcomes MMT at his clinic for the greater good of Botwood. . . Him and Barnes and Goodfellow have truely turned botwood around for the better by welcoming these patients in for MMT. Before we would all need to travel to St. Johns following a 2 year waiting list..,. Now were able to get help here RIGHT in our hometown..... Thanks to Woolfrey i've been opiate CLEAN for 3 years... he is a GREAT doctor......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Not sure if his practice is professional.. News is a recovered drug addict was prescribed "Perks" after his completion. Seems strange to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729511].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 27, 2013

Terrible doctor. Should have been sued for malpractice a long time ago. Worst bedside manner I have even experienced. Does not seem knowledgeable, and does not seem to care or follow up. He is hiding in his little town where no one will find him guilty of his horrible practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

We found this doctor helpful, knowledgeable and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

The staff has always been very courteous to my family & I, everytime we visit. They are always able to point me in the right direction, & wait time is very minium. Dr Woolfrey, took the time necessary to give a through examination in relation to our presenting problems. He promply completed the the paper work with in the day & personally put it on the fax to ensure prompt action, when needed. Thank-you Dr woolfrey, you gave dignity back to my family, when other doctors, would not bother to take the time needed to assess & examine & report properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

All I have to say is Dr. Woolfrey is "The Best". He has been my family doctor for almost 4 years and I have worked with him for a longer period. We would be at a loss in this town if we were to lose him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Dr. Woolrey is a very dedicated doctor and we are privileged to have him in Botwood. He cares about my problems and wants to do all that he can for you. Since seeing Dr. Woolrey my mind is at ease and I know that my health condition has improved. He is not only concerned about his patients but the whole the region. Keep up the good work Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

As a caregiver for two elderly people my experience has been that Dr. Woolfrey has no concern or compassion for the elderly. I have witnessed his bed side manner during the death of a friend ; palative care is clearly where his strength lies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. Woolfrey is a very knowledgable MD, and has a special place in his heart for the elderly. we are so fortunate in the Botwood area to have a great Md with such a commitment to rural medicine. We appreciate your decision to practise here, more than you realize! Thank you from a co-worker & a caregiver of elderly parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Woolfrey is very caring and very thorough when diagnosing and/or treating his patients. He has been one of the best doctors I have seen over the years. We need more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729505].votes_count ]]