Rate Dr. Jose C. Dominguez

Dr. Jose C. Dominguez's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Dominguez for over ten years. Most doctors are "reactive" type physicians, diagnose a condition, recommend a form of treatment. However, Dr. Dominguez goes a step further. He does practice reactive medicine, yet he also practices "proactive" medicine. After a decade of a sinus/lung infect that would not go away despite over a dozen various anti-biotics (including a CAD-IV pump) it was Dr. Dominguez who took the proactive steps to find out that I was immune deficient and placed me on the right course of treatment that changed my life.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dominguez is amazing!!! Because of him I am breathing and sleeping better. Food now has taste, my runs are better than ever. He listens to you. Your concerns are important to him. Some of his staff are less than caring; but, that is normal. Sometimes it feels that some of the staff just want to get you in and out and be rid of you. I would recommend the doctor though to ANYONE!!!

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

Really knows his field. Expects patient to comply. If not going to comply and not going to discuss your reason why you're not comfotable complying then don't bother going to him

Submitted Feb. 12, 2007 | flag