Dr. Michael Cobean

Rate Dr. Michael Cobean

Dr. Michael Cobean's Ratings

Went to see him because our kids go to the same school. Glad I did - much more thorough and hi-tech exam than previous optometrist. Competent optometrist and nice family man.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Excellenrt care and perosnalble. His staff are also easy to do business with. Nice glasses and great quality. Would highly recomend.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Excellent care given by Dr. Cobean. He explains everything so thoroughly, every step of the way. His staff is always so friendly, and so helpful. The whole office goes above and beyond to make sure I am well looked after. LOVE my new frame and lenses!! Can't say enough great things about Dr. Cobean. Thanks for being such a gem in our community!

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

I would Highly Recommended Dr Cobean both he and his staff offered me remarkable care I can honestly say they go above and beyond for there patients and would recommend them to anyone seeking care. I know I am very grateful for the compassionate and professional care I received today.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

I can't say enough about this doctor. He has a great personality and explains things in words I can understand. Our friends suggested we go to this office and we are glad we did. Everyone is very energetic and happy. No waits. Great service. Amazing doctor. I'll definitely be back and will be sending all my friends here.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cobean is the best optometrist I have ever been to. I used to work in the field of optometry and am knowledgable in the industry. This office is professional courteous and very good at what they do. I would highly recommend this doctor, especially for contact lense therapy.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Our family has only glowing feedback for Dr. Cobean. Never a long wait to see him and he is personable and thorough. Great with the kids and also has a friendly staff. He is excellent with diagnoses and explains things in laymen's terms. He is an excellent family optometrist.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Several of our family members are able to take care of their vision better because Dr Cobean identified potential problem areas that other optomitrists failed to do. He has the lastest technology in equipment and in knowledge, and has connections to very impressive knowledgable specialists. His office environment is always full of friendly happy helpful staff including his new office partner Dr Kincaid. We are truly thankful we are members of his practice and trust in his opinion and suggestions.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Best optometrist I have ever been to. Service is excellent. Mike takes the time to properly explain everything to you.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

I've been to a lot of optemetrists but Dr. Cobean was the best... and BY FAR... if you go to any other optometrist you are not getting the same service. I actually just came from my appt and had to write this review.

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag