Rate Dr. Raymond G Hendel

Dr. Raymond G Hendel's Ratings

My husband and I found Dr Hendel to be very straight forward and ethical. Dr. Hendel is a no nonsense Dr. who will treat you honestly and fairly. He let us know what to expect, any complications that may occur and how they would be dealt with and was very compassionate with me before and after the surgery. I would not hesitate to send someone to see him, including family and would return again myself if it was needed as this Dr. truly knows his stuff. I had an abdominal plasty done and my scarring is healing so well. The office staff was pleasant and very efficient and at no time was I made to feel that I was a bother or an inconvenience. Thank you so much for the wonderful care and amazing job on my surgery. I am extremely please.

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

The first time I visited his office he was very helpful and explained what would happen. During my procedure on my lips he explained what he was doing and did ask me a few times how I was doing, which did relax me. Very impressed with his work, would highly recommend him. Two thumbs up!!!

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

I dont know why people say the staff is rude, there so nice when i go in, and extra nice to my toddler giving him treats and entertaining him. And for people who say he has no bedside manner, he was so nice to me and stayed with me 20 minutes after surgery just shooting the breeze and talking about our families. I went for a breast reduction and did a great job! I totally recommend this surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

The staff is rude, just like he is. They book everyone for the same time in the morning and then it's a first come first servce deal, although no one ever tells you this, so if it's your first visit, you will be there a long time. The doctor is arrogant and self-absorbed (he rolled his eyes at me a few times after answering his questions). Aside from his bedside manner, he truly knows what he is doing and finally diagnosed something that was plaguing me for over 2 years! He did a fantastic job with the surgery. One thing I didn't like was that I needed a note filled out saying I had to be off work, in order for my job to accept my leave without pay. I had to give them a $40 money order to do this. He cashed the money order, then told me, only days before the surgery, that he couldn't fill out the form until after the surgery. I told him this was unacceptable because I needed it before hand. I had to drive back there to get my money back.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Blunt, to the point, busy man, have your questions and comments ready, quick office visits don't allow time for thinking of questions on the spot. Realisitic, and funny, kind and considerate. Performed a hand surgery and facial surgery on my young children. They liked him - so he must be genuine (dogs and kids see through the bull to your true character!) Have had several appointments, be prepared to wait, they book a group of people for the hour, and take you as you come in, not the best system with a small waiting room, just show up early for your appointment (it seems to be first come first served). Would recommend him to friends.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

poor bedside manner, secretary was rude on the phone, paid for a service for the doctor to fil out pappers and service was no fulfilled took almost a month

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

I just seen Dr.Hendel for my first consultation on breast enhancement and didn't feel comfortable with him at all especialy now after reading all of he's rating i am for sure going to see someone else....yeap just made my desicion.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Rude. Terrible bedside manner. Holds a position of power over his patients as their Dr. and uses it against them. He treated the family very poorly by suggesting that to book the surgery was an inconvenience. I wouldn't leave my children with him, let alone an ailing parent. This man shouldn't even get a job at the zoo.

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

My experience with Dr. Hendel has been nothing short of exemplary. I owe my life to his expedience of my care.

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

I was a little late for the oppointment, so I called to let the secretary know and she was very rude about it. Dr. Hendel on the other hand, saw me right away and spent time actually explaining everything to me, and answering any questions I had. I am scheduled for surgery in May.

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag