Rate Dr. Tony T. Chi

Dr. Tony T. Chi's Ratings

I had to go in on two different occasions. when I went in on the second time Dr. Chi was sitting there chatting it up with a patient. & he saw me standing there waiting, 15 minutes later he finally says can I help you. like wow really??! so I told him what I was there for & he says well we are short on staff & im unable to perform your procedure today. i was furious i said well i could have been called ( i had to get a ride so the person there was upset as well.) to be informed not to come & on top of that i waited 15 minutes for you to finally attend me! ridiculous! i have no other choice but to go back next month seeing that this is the only DR that will surgically remove my wisdom teeth through medical =(

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

I went in at the last minute for an emergency extraction. I was told in advance that they were busy. Dr Chi was very helpful, he knew what he was doing and it was over before i knew it. He gave me both options of anesthesia. I love this Dentist and would recommend him to anybody

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chi removed 3 wisdom teeth (2 visits) for my teenage daughter and did a good job. There was some "upselling" pressure from the mexican girls at the front desk to remove the 4th one ("It's impacted" one said with a glance down to the floor...i.e. a "lie") Dr. was 45 minutes late to our a.m. appointment but otherwise he's a good Ortho and reasonably priced.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

long wait, Dr. did not communicate well with me regards to any alternatives for my treatment plan. Lack of friendliness , weak bedside manners.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2009 | flag

Long wait, Dr. did not communicate the work that I needed to get done. They seem to care more about the money and not providing alternatives for patients.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Chi and his staff were very caring and helpful. I had #31 removed under general anesthesia. I found Dr. Chi very knowledgeable, warm, and caring. He tends to be very busy because he's good at what he does. My referring dentist warned me of this so I was very clear when calling as to what I needed and my level of pain. His office was very accomodating. As to the negative rating below, NO dentist would remove wisdom teeth with just local anesthesia. It's a very intense and traumatic experience to be awake for. Dr. Chi was right on to refuse to do that. Do some research before you rate a doctor negatively for refusing to accomodate you!

Submitted June 5, 2008 | flag

THIS DOCTOR IS THE BEST I WUOULD RECOMMED TO ANYBODY NICE ATTIDUDE FOCUS ON WHAT HE DOES REAL GOOD DOCTOR THE BEST DONT BELIEVE THIS RATING IN THE BOTTOM

Submitted Feb. 28, 2008 | flag

The wait is 1 to 3 hours. Then have to reschedule. This happened to two of my kids within the same month. We are leaving this dental group. Other time I have waited 1 hour or so. These last two occasions with my kids was just too much.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2007 | flag

This doctor had me wait for two hours in the waiting until he seen me. I had an appointment at 9:00 and did not get seen until 11:00. He was also rude and did not seem to know what he was talking about. I was there for extractions of my wisdom teeth. He was very pushy, insisting that I have to get put to sleep in order for him to remove my teeth. I told him that I would like to get the procedure done by just simply by numbing the area and removing the teeth, his replies was "no I will not do it under local anesthesia". He is not a very confident doctor. He seems to be very greedy and he does not accept payment plans either. I would not recommend this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2007 | flag