Dr. John Patrick Burgess

Dr. John Patrick Burgess

Rate Dr. John Patrick Burgess

Dr. John Patrick Burgess's Ratings

Great staff ! Professional, friendly and helpful. Good with children and adults. I drive 50+ miles to Charleston to stay with him and his practice!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

ABsolutely the best. Teeth another dentist wanted to pull, he saved. Wonderful staff, no complaints at all. The best Dr I have ever been to.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr Burgess for years and he is awesome! My teeth look beautiful because of the amazing work he does. His staff is wonderful and everyone is always happy there and his office is very tranquil!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Best dentist I have ever been to, and his hygenist Amanda is amazing. I plan on bringing my 4 year old to his office as well.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Burgess is extremely nice and his staff is helpful and makes you feel welcome.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Nice, friendly, GENTLE!! and a wonderful atmosphere! Always pleasant and understanding

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. In my opinion, Pat Burgess is the best dentist I have ever been to in my 69 years of life. He has saved two of my teeth and put a crown and repaired one of them for only $1,045, which included everything. I strongly recommend him as a dentist. I have not had any implants or false teeth, so I do not know how he is on that.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Burgess for well over 20 years and I have taken my kids there from day 1. He and his staff are exceptional, there is no comparison. My children actually look forward to going to the dentist, that's how good they are. I would recommend him to anyone, and have!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Called for a consultation appt.& never received a callback or any other contact.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

This is the BEST dentist in the state! Dr. Burgess is extremely good in his work and his office staff can't be beat. The hygenist is not only hot, but a true professional with a great personality. The office is very modern and Dr. Burgess is very current on technology and procedures. I recommend if you are looking for a dentist, look no further than Dr. Burgess!

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag