Rate Dr. Colleen M. Nugent

Dr. Colleen M. Nugent's Ratings

I adore Dr. Nugent. I think she is the best internist in the area. I do not understand why I can't receive a call back from her. I leave message after message. Not sure what is up but this system is not working for you girlfriend. How about an email so patients can actually reach you??

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

I go to school in California so when I asked Dr. Nugent to send me a request for a blood test on June 23, I had to call 8 other times before I finally received it on July 25. I promptly got my blood drawn and after not hearing back I repeatedly called her office yet every time she was conveniently not there. I called the hospital and they said they had it and faxed it to the office as well as mailed it 24 hours after I received the blood test on July 26. I proceeded to call Dr Nugent about 15 times to no avail, although the secretary said they had indeed received my results and now it is September 18 and I still have no idea what my test results are.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

One of the best family doctors in the Chicagoland area. Very caring, knowledgable and honest. She shows compassion with each and every visit. She leads by example and other doctors should follow in her lead. To bad the Politics of ENH have her hamstrung.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Nugent has always fit me in when I really needed to see her...or one of her colleagues has seen me. She always takes the time to listen, and is truly kind and understanding. I NEVER feel rushed or as though my concerns are trivial. I am thrilled to have her as my doctor!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag

Always helpful, always willing to help the patient understand the questions regarding their health.

Submitted March 26, 2007 | flag

Best Doctor I have ever had. Really takes the time to understand ALL of her patient's life.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2007 | flag

Dr Nugent cancelled two of my my appointments for personal reasons and never even tried to squeeze me in sooner than her several month wait for new appointments. She was OK the first and only time I saw her for a physical but she isn't from the old school of dedicated doctors who go out of their way to take care of patients.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2007 | flag