You may also like

Rate Dr. Donald Gibb

Dr. Donald Gibb's Ratings

Pathetic doctor, just in for the money. Glad we found someone else to look after us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

My dad complained of chest pain for more than a year.Dr. Gibb told him it was nothing or a pulled muscle. Luckily he switched doctors and found out he needed a quadruple bypass.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

This doctor is the best. He took the time to listen and even agree to take a patient from another doctor due to a difference of opinion. He treated me and still treats me with respect and without a doubt is a doctor who will educate himself if he does not know about a certain medical condition to make sure that a patient is getting the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I feel like he just doesn't really care anymore.he is busy and doesn't take the time to fully answer questions and is dismissive when you think one thing and he thinks another.nothing is open to discussion and he asks very little questions.I don't know how this man is still practicing with all these negative reviews on here

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I agree with most comments here. I think Dr Gibb is excellent at diagnosing medical problems but not a great doctor. You will wait 45 minutes to get a 3 minute appointment. He will not take the time to get a family history or baseline on problems or take the time to explain what is wrong and what caused it and what your options are. The bright side is that he will always see you .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I seen him when I had excruciating sharp pains in my abdomen, it hurt to walk and pee. Without examining me or asking further questions he sent me on my way and told me to drink some cranberry juice?! Well i did the old lady shuffle at Safeway and grabbed 3 jugs of cranberry juice. A few hours later I was at the ER with a 2 cysts on my ovary, one if which had twisted, thus the excruciating pain. Never went back to that quack. Instead of rushing people in and out, perhaps listen and help or take up his hobby of hunting full time. We need doctors with a good bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Gibb has been our family doctor for almost 10 years. He has always referred us when needed. Referred us again when we hated the specialist he sent us to. He always takes time to answer my questions. He was great delivering my babies, especially when i had a retained placenta with two of them. I prefer we don't take meds so he only prescribes when very necessary. Sometimes we need to ask more specifically for certain tests but he always accommodates those requests.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

You'll wait 45 minutes to see him. You no time to ask him questions. I always feel like he's rushung me out the door. He acts offended if you ask for a referral (I requestedan ob while pregnant and he acted so childish).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

My 18 year old daughter is on a contraceptive pill and one of the side effects is depression. She hasn't been really happy with the pill so went to see him to switch. Instead of suggesting a different pill, or even a different form of contraceptive. He gave her a prescription for depression! Does anybody else think is crazy?! And I agree with a lot of comments here about feeling rushed, don't think he really cares and has a "whatever" attitude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

RUSHED APPOINTMENT,DID NOT TAKE TIME TO HERE ME OUT,WOULD NOT TAKE THE TIME TO CALL MY PHARMACIST BACK ON A VERY IMPORTANT MATTER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566131].votes_count ]]