Rate Dr. Gordon J. Kirschberg

Dr. Gordon J. Kirschberg's Ratings

My son was sent to him by referral for headaches. This doctor was rude. He didn't listen. He prescribed 7-8 pills for a 13 year old child. This was 2 years ago. We left and found another neurologist. Dr. Kirsch berg said my sons pain was all in his head. But actually he was diagnosed with pseudocerebri tumor. His fluid level was 2 times that a human being was supposed to have. Because of the optic nerve damage , caused by the fluid buildup for the last 2 years, son now has to get a SHUNT!! The idiot failed to do his job!! He failed to do his job !! Caused my son 2 years of unnecessary pain!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Our family primary recommended him fory wife and I. We both gave him a chance he was rude, never answered any questions we had, and then i get an out of the blue referral to another Dr by him without explanation or consult. He gave us more questions unanswered than when we started. Needless to say we dropped him fast. Don't waste time on him, just find a better Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Before I met Gordon Kirschberg I was pretty much a walking zombee, I'm now been seeing him for 14 years, & he's the only one who really tried to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2009

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. KIRCHBERGS FOR SEVERAL YEARS, HE IS ALWAYS ON TIME, ALWAYS CARING, HE IS THE ONLY NEUROLOGIST I WOULD EVER GO TO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

I am excited about his positive approach to my parkinsons

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2007

he was the 1st doctor to send me to P.T. in 1988...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752498].votes_count ]]