Rate Dr. James P. Jenkins

Dr. James P. Jenkins's Ratings

The staff were friendly and professional, the time I waited to see Dr. Jinkens was reasonable. The examination was thorough and all my questions where answered. Dr. Jinkens was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. I would recommend Dr.Jinkens to anyone looking for a good family physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

I had moved into the area and had a hard time finding a good obgyn. I had seen two other doctors that weren't very good and then I found Dr. Jenkins. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Fantastic doctor, both in medical skill and bedside manner. You don't just believe he cares about YOU, you KNOW he does. Both my husband and I can't say enough good about Dr. Jenkins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2007

Seen him for 15 years. Views patients as humans. Really cares for people. Will spend necessary time with you. This guy is one in a million. Runs a good office, they make sure you don't wait too long. This doctor actually likes what he is doing. I think he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752964].votes_count ]]