Rate Dr. Mehmet C. Oz

Dr. Mehmet C. Oz's Ratings

Dr. Oz is providing a valuable service to patients, in raising awareness about the need for medical ethics and the best interests of the patient being the most important interests. He takes a stand for the health of patients, as recently seen in his concern over dental and chest x-ray exposure, in which he recommended patients wear a thyroid collar to minimize the risk of cancer. So, as a patient, I bought a thyroidcollar foronly $35,and started to put it on for a panoramic x-ray, when an orthodontic assistant contradictorily said there is no thyroid exposure and the collar interferes. So, I was not allowed to wear it-and after the digital planmeca proline ec 2002 image was shown(4-8msv), you could see that it captured the hyoid, so the thyroid got hit,+ could have been sheilded-so Dr. OZ is right: fight for your right for a sheild.-even former NYU prof.dentists are not protecting patients, so a law is needed to protect only the interests of patients.More Dr. OZ's help please. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2137248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Oz is an excellent example of a brilliant physician. I hope his show will serve as inspiration for new and existing doctors who will eventually follow his lead and get out of the dark ages of medicine. 1000 Thumbs up to you, Dr. Oz. We love you here in Canada!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2009

Dr Oz, I have learned so much from you on Oprah I wish I could work with you and learn even more. I am a pediatric nurse and have made use of your comments in explaining situations to my patients. Thank you,thank you, thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

jan 07 will be 3 years since quad bypass. not only was everything successful, but the scar is almost invisible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2006

Dr. Oz is an amazing and talented physician! He is a wonderful and caring person. He operated on my father and my entire family was impressed with his bedside manner. He also provides alternative medicine in conjunction with Western medicine which has helped my father to recover in a fraction of the time. He has opened my eyes to this new approach in medicine. I believe he is a pioneer and will hopefully have a large impact on other physicians in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2006

I had mitral valve repair surgery at NY Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Oz was outstanding! The hospital was also very good, and it offers complementary therapies along with traditional heart surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2005

I had a quadruple bypass 4 years ago. My medical cardiologists still say that his procedure and approach were nothing short of brilliant! They say that if I had anyone else doing my bypass, they would have only bypassed 3 vessels. Dr. Oz's expertise and perseverence made it possible for the full quadruple procedure to take place. To date, I feel fantastic. I took his advice on healthy living and all my bloodwork is perfect. He is truly an inspiration. His surgical team is also tops. The post-op care was optimal, leading to a shorter recovery period. Dr. Oz was, and is, a Godsend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137242].votes_count ]]