Rate Dr. Paul Oxley

Dr. Paul Oxley's Ratings

lovely experience with this surgeon. very pleased with my results. very kind and caring

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Oxley did my breast reconstruction and it looks great. He did a spectacular job and I am very happy with the result. He was very professional at the start and then as I spent more time in his office his sense of humor came through. I laugh at all these comments about him being arrogant or aloof. I can't say enough good things about him. His secretary is also amazing. I would encourage any one to see him and see why he came so highly recommended by my cancer surgeon and my GP.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Oxley by my family doctor after I had seen another Plastic Surgeon in consultation. I read about people thinking he is arrogant but didn't find that at all. He seemed a bit dry at first.
I had implants put in years ago and wanted them out and a lift done. The work he did was absolutely beautiful. I am SO happy with the result. The scars are settling so well and they look great.
I have had nothing but a great experience with him and his staff and received all the support and attention I needed before and after the surgery. He has always listened to my questions and I would tell anyone to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2533049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Several years ago, I saw Dr. Oxley regarding a medical breast reduction. There was quite a long wait list for surgery. As I was leaving, the receptionist called me back and told me that if I had another cosmetic surgery as well, I would get in faster. Probably true but I was taken aback by the sad reality and admission of such. After the surgery, I was only about one size smaller. As one friend said, "You could have gotten the same result by changing your sweater. Also, one breast was smaller than the other plus I had ugly "flaps" below my breasts. So I had to have another correction surgery. The size was smaller but still uneven in size and flaps still there. I wondered if the "flaps" were Dr. Oxley's trademark. They're very weird and unattractive. I am now waiting to see another surgeon to have them removed. This is not my idea of a job well done.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2454350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1755029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I have seen this fine gentleman for an ulnar nerve injury. He was referred to as being a very fine surgeon. I was very pleased with his explanation of my options and his consideration. He very conscientiously referred me to a very fine neurologist for evaluation. If my option is surgery I hope to have Dr. Oxley perform it . Irv Rogers Surrey, BC

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1755026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Excellent choice as a cosmetic surgeon. I cannot stress how highly I rate this doctor, I work in the health care system, and I see them all. He did a wonderful job at correcting another surgeons mess from Alberta. My rating is A plus plus plus

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1755025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

had a consult with him, and he seemed very sweet, AND SHY!! after our appt he walked me out to his receptionist and that made me feel like he actually cared. :) pleasant initial consult.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1755024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Oxley came highly recommended and my results show why. The facelift I had looks so natural. His staff was great and he took the time to answer my hundreds of questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1755023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

arrogant artist!!!so it depends if you prefer a surgeon with good bedside manner or good surgical skills!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1755022].votes_count ]]