Dr. Rodney Bruce

Rate Dr. Rodney Bruce

Dr. Rodney Bruce's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I had a doctor once when I was a young lad in Holland, who was fantastic by the name of Hartman. Dr. Bruce equals that. Since he started his booking day by day process his punctiality has gone up dramatically. However, the stuff that really counts for me in this world where everyone is short of time is this: he is a genuine, warm, has a sense of humor, excellent bed manners, thorough, accurate, and somehow manages to go beyond the call of duty by calling after hours with information that he acquired through research. The man is a gem and a true tribute to his profession. Thank you Doc!

Submitted May 19, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag

I've had close to a dozen family doctors over my life because I disliked them all save 1 who retired. Dr Bruce is unbelievably attentive, caring, knowledgeable and competent. He actually LISTENS, then carefully determines the best course of action for YOU rather than spitting out some answer he's given a million times before like so many other family doctors. I would highly recommend him as a family physician.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Very, very fortunate to have this doctor take over the practice of our retired doctor. We, myself and three sons are very impressed. He is kind, compassionate and diligent. He goes beyond what is expected from a family doctor and his secretary/receptionist, Mary, is very efficient and competent.Dr. Bruce is the 'best'

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bruce is one of the most compassionate, down-to-earth and helpful Drs. I have ever had. He always goes up and beyond - calling patients at home to discuss test results, seeing patients after hours,and always patient. I have never felt rushed or dismissed and thank God I have such a wonderful Dr. every day. He epitomizes what a great should should be.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

My feelings for Dr.Bruce are that he is is an excellent doctor.He has always been able to see me if I am sick or just worried about something. Waiting has never been an issue for me because I understand that he must see people who are very ill or contageous first. If it is my turn he is always there for me. If he has any doubts or if some medications may conflict with what I am taking he uses his references. He has taken time after the office has closed to call me at home just to make sure that I am alright.His staff Mary and Michelle have always been very courtious and profestional with me.Dr. Bruce is kind and has a wonderful personality and bedside manner. If I need to be refered to a specialist he has never hesitated to get me the help I need in order to get me well again. I would not hesitate ever to refer him to my family & friends. He has been the only person keeping me level during the dreaded mentalpause which is a challenge to most men. Excellent work.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bruce is a very knowledgeable and current health care professional! So what if you have to wait a little extra? All doctor's offices are like this! My family is very grateful to him for taking over Dr. Bryant's practice, as he is 100 x's more efficent at serving our health needs. Thank you Dr. Bruce!

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Bruce is a good Dr, but having to wait over an hour pretty much everytime you go for an appointment is a bit ridiculous. He is a good dr and very helpful. His staff are just horrible and trying to phone in to his office is almost impossible. Been there many times to hear the phone on hold for the entire time i am in the waiting room. No wonder you can't talk to someone to book an appointment. Maybe this great dr should consider getting some new staff.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

Love, love, love Dr. B! I have been a patient of his since he took over for Dr. Bryant and couldn't be happier. I have seen Dr. Bruce for many different things over the years and he has always been knowledgable, kind and compassionate. His wait times are long but that is because he has a lot of patients to see. It may take a couple of weeks for an available appt but if it is something that just can't wait he will see you that day. His staff is also wonderful. My family and I are very luck to have him as our family Dr.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag