Rate Dr. Mark S. Reginato

Dr. Mark S. Reginato's Ratings

Dr. Reginato has a very pleasant bed side manner and demeanor. His knowledge and thorough approach is excellent. I would highly recommend him as a caring and respectful internist. I have been going to him for over 15 years and have extreme confidence in his judgement and capabilities. Couldn't ask for a better Primary Care Physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Mark is an outstanding doctor. How often do you have a doctor call you at home when certain test results come in, unless they call you into the office to see him. His nurse Michelle is a wonderful and kind person and always so very friendly like you've been a friend of hers for years. The staff also are very kind and a great group of people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

I rated Dr. Reginato several years ago and want to weigh in on him again. The guy is phenomenal. If I even go to see him for something very minor, he gently insists on a complete evaluation of every aspect of my health, really taking his time. He is kind, smart, and genuine. Really stands out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Dr. Reginato and his staff are fabulous. Dr.Reginato is kind, thoughtful, competent, and makes you feel very comfortable. His staff are courteous and helpful. If you want an old fashioned doctor, who is trying to give you great medical care, you'll love Dr. Reginato.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I am not a poster or letter-writer, but I feel compelled to add my voice to the previous comments. This doctor is a doctor's doctor. Extremely bright, well-versed, helpful and acute. I have seen him for about four years now for a variety of things, and he has yet to miss the mark. I must add that I am in very good health and not decrepit or a whiner. Dr. Reginato has been very good in helping me understand, deal with, and counter the normal "bad things" that inevitably occur as a person moves through life. He deserves the good ratings he has obtained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I could not agree more that Dr. Reginato is a rare breed that will take time to listen to his patients. But also agree 100% with the previous post, Sandy in the front office needs to go! Why would such a quality group of Doctors hire and retain such poor service?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I recently moved to area and found Dr. Reginato thru a relative. He spent a great deal of time with me, listened carefully, was not condescending, and requested helpful follow-up tests to accurately diagnose my condition. I really liked him and will go back to him. But i must say i was quite put off by the front office staff (not the attending nurse, who was quite good). They were unfriendly and unhelpful; setting up the initial appointment as a new patient was difficult and required 3 weeks notice to get in. When i tried to schedule a follow-up appointment at the office, i was completely ignored, despite 3 attempts and 3 people in the front office, one of whom walked away from me when i spoke directly to her. When i expressed frustration, several patients sitting in the waiting room smiled knowingly and one said: "yeah, it's the worst part about going here." I am not asking for special treatment, but they could try just a little harder to offer basic professional service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Unbelievably great doctor with absolutely no attitude. Smart, humble, knowledgeable, straight-ahead guy. Keeps up with the latest research, 100% integrity. Just one example: When I had a toe problem, instead of making me put my foot up on the table he knelt down on the floor to deal with it. It struck me only later that most MD's wouldn't have done that. It seems like a small thing but it's not...shows his respect for the patient and his lack of a feeling of superiority (even though he IS superior...) I just can't say enough good things about this doctor. Been going to him for about five years now and just heard about RateMD.com so wanted to tell people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616548].votes_count ]]