Rate Dr. Elisa M. Lindley

Dr. Elisa M. Lindley's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Lindley for almost a year and have been very pleased with her and her NP, Cari Sudmeier. I have always been able to get in very quickly when I need and the office operates very promptly - no waiting. The staff is very nice as well and efficient. I never feel rushed and all my questions and concerns are addressed with compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2394586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I loved Dr. Lindley. I had to stop seeing her because she went to a boutique practice but I am seriously considering upgrading my insurance to high option which will allow me to return as a "365" patient. Lovely office, staff and manner. Bright, capable, powerful presence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

She is a great dr!! office staff is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable! Just wish she took my insurance!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616895].votes_count ]]