Rate Dr. Shahram S. Daneshmand

Dr. Shahram S. Daneshmand's Ratings

I was sent here for an ultrasound from my regular obgyn and absolutly loved this doctor!! He was the one to look over my pictures after the tech was done. He was extremly nice and had perfect bedside manners and completly took the time for me to ask questions even though hes not the doctor im having a consultation with soon. You are def in good hands with him and highly recommend him if you are high risk. I know anyone would be happy to have their care in his hands!! I didnt have a problem with the office staff at all i thought they were very friendly maybe the woman who worked there before is no longer an employee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

My delivery date was November of 2006. One particular member of the front office staff was horrific in every way. She is the classic cause for the worry and fear that every pregnant woman has for the future of their child in this world and the people in it. I also witnessed this malicious treatment of other patients at many visits during my pregnancy. If it were not for the excellent care and expertise of the doctor himself I would have left. Having had the experiences I did with this particular person, looking back, I should have left. This woman is a horrific representation of the Doctors in this group. I can't imagine that their have been no complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616962].votes_count ]]