Rate Dr. James Leong

Dr. James Leong's Ratings

Dr. Leong is a genuinely nice person, and I like him very much. He is friendly and understanding, and quite intelligent. That said, his staff are completely unprofessional and have extremely poor time management. Also, you can't get an appointment with him for three weeks because he's so busy. Two if it's an 'emergency'. I've never heard of an emergency that can wait for two weeks, but hey, who am I?

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

He is way too busy. I actually feel sorry for him. I don't make appointments that I should... I put them off because it takes so long to get in to see him so I have to take too much time off of work. Yet he is very good.NO EYE CONTACT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO TALK TOO MUCH BECAUSE HE IS SO BUSY.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

We have been seeing Dr. Leong for over 5 years now and he has been nothing but courtesous, professional and accomodating should we need an emergency last minute appointment. I have enojoyed vbeing a patient of his and will continue to attend there. The medical staff is outstanding, especially Lisa!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

He has been our family dr for over 15yrs. He's very pationate about his patience, amazing and patient with out kids. The secretaries are fantastic and accomodating to our sick kids. Even after we moved 20mins away we still drive out to see him. U could only be so lucky to have a dr so sincere.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr.Leong is very patient and understanding. We've been going to him for many years now and though very, very busy, he's generally taken good care of us all these years. Lisa deserves a medal. She is by far the best medical receptionist I've ever dealt with (I wish I could say the same for one in particular that is there sometimes. I heard her talking about a patient by name and complaining about her to Lisa loudly enough for all of us in the waiting room to hear. I realized I'd better be careful when calling the office for something in the future if she answered instead of Lisa. I hope Dr. Leong keeps practicing for decades to come!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Leong appears to have too many patients, and not enough time to deal with them adequately. As of lately, I didn't feel as though he was running out of the room as quickly as he used to, but often I am still sitting in the waiting room upwards to 45 minutes. That being said, requisition forms for tests I had requested sat in a pile on his desk, unnoticed for well over a week. These are tests that have extensive waiting lists that I need to put placed on. It’s been 45 days since my injury, and I would just like some answers. Thank you for the apology, but I’m a human being. Not a number.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

When I was with Dr. Leong he did everything in his power to help me with anything that I was ailed with or needed support with I would advise anyone to see him for the medical needs. I couldn't rate him a thousand nor his staff but him along with the staff deserve the highest regards from me. Always smiling and cheerful and ready to serve you when they can. Thanks and Kudo's to my doctor!

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

I have been the Doc,s Patient for 19yrs and NEVER had a problem with the staff they always get you in when you call if it is inportant

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

Always a wait at his office. Wants to get you out of there as quickly as possible, since he's always running late. If off random days in the week. Not accomodating at all!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. James Leong is a very nice doctor and i feel very confortable talking to him and he is always willing to discuss various health issues. The waits are sometimes long but he is very popular.He is always pleasant has a smnile on his face.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2010 | flag