Rate Dr. Tarick Smaili

Dr. Tarick Smaili's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Smaili is very knowledgeable and personable. I found him in internet when I was searching surgeon. I have not known nones that got surgery with him. But, I read all his reviews,, I made an appointment to meet him. I did Appointment at Brea's office, and the way that he explained to me all the procedures, I was convinced that he will be the right surgeon. From that moment on, he took the time to explain to me in detail what going be happen before, during and after surgery. He and his staff answer all my silly questions. It's been 3 months already of my breast augmentation and everything is great. He is an amazing Doctor and has great staff that make you feel great all the time.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

Normally I only look here for a recommended doctor, but I really wanted to rate Dr. Smaili and his staff! I went in for a consult because I want a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I was so nervous, but the staff was so nice and friendly, asking me if I wanted a water or if they could do anything for me while I filled out the paperwork. I waited in the waiting room maybe 5 minutes and Martha showed me to an exam room. I just finished dressing down as you will, and Dr. Smaili walked in. He had great bedside manner. I told him what I wanted to have done and he went through the whole entire procedures with me, what to expect, recovery time, all of it. I felt very confident in his abilities, I even asked if he could show me some of his work and he had no problem with that! After all that, I was led to an office where I spoke to Jenifer and we worked out rates and payments. I'm so excited to get this done now! I can't wait! Taking vacation time from work! Thanks C.S.I.! You guys rock!

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

I am 100% Dissatisfied with the quality of work done. Not only was I not listened to but now I am stuck with awful looking job. When confronted I was told massage, if I massage anymore they will hang to my feet not my knees. Both are completely different sizes and it doesn't even look like their was a lift. I guess you get what you paid for...Go somewhere else!

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

I rated mostly 5's which is best for this office! Except, punctuality is a 4 only because this office has a lot of patients which is a good thing though! First consult, I waited awhile but every other appointment was fast. There are also evening & weekend appointments so take advantage of that. Staff is very helpful & nice! What's cool is most of the staff has had cosmetic surgery so they can speak to you with experience. Dr. Smaili is very busy so he's quick with his consults. I saw him 3X before deciding to go through with surgery. Price is very affordable! I had liposuction of bra roll, lower back, flanks and inner thighs. Fat was transferred to buttocks (840 each side)... "Brazilian Butt Lift". After having surgery, I thought my butt was freaking huge. Of course, I was really swollen and not all the fat takes. However, after being 3 weeks post op my butt is very natural looking to my figure and my waist from liposuction looks awesome! Dr. Smaili did a pretty nice job!

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Smaili made me very comfortable and answered all my questions. I had my face,neck,and eyes done and the work was excellent. It has been almost 3 months since my surgery and my eyes are big and bright. I get compliments on my makeup and my clothes I am wearing and people don't even know I had the procedures done. My surgery was done to make my face look natural and not plastic. I love it and would recommend that anyone who has thought about the surgery have it done by Dr Smaili.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

I had surgery with Dr Smaili almost two years ago and I couldn't be happier. I had him do my tummy and butt implants with him and I love my new body. I feel good on how my clothes fit and all the good compliments I get. Him and his staff were great I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr Smaili

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

I recently had surgery with Dr. Smaili and I couldn't be happier. He is professional and he took the time to explain about the procedure. The staff is also great I was very worried and scared to have procedure done but Patty and Alex helped me feel at ease. When day of surgery came Dr. Smaili took the time to go over everything that was going to be done that day and the nurses were great as well. I would recommend him to my friends and family!!!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

This was the first of 4 different offices I went to in search of my best option for a BA. I wasted my time with all the other ones because I ended coming back here in the end. My best friend got her boobs done about 3 months before I did with Dr. Smaili, and I was so happy to see how awesome they looked. All of the staff was always helpful and you even get a cell phone number you can text if you ever have any questions..ask for Patty, she helps you with everything.At my first consult, Dr. Smaili gave suggestions and went over what the surgery would be like. He never pushed or argued for something he didn't agree with. Dr. Smaili's offices also work with you when it comes to what and how you will pay. I can go on forever about Dr. Smaili, but to make it short, I LOVE MY NEW BOOBS! I love everything about this experience and I am really glad I had surgery done by Dr. Smaili, what he did to help me not only feel, but also look better, is amazing.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

The doctor did an amazing job with my breast augmentation procedure. I'm very pleased with the overall experience. Very professtional, very accommodating! The staff was great. I highly recommend Dr Smaili and California Surgical institute.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag