Rate Dr. Anil Sharma

Dr. Anil Sharma's Ratings

Is this to be a helpful guide for MD rating or is it a site where one can post insults towards doctors whom they dislike ? For example, your rating posted on June 6, 2014. Could this make your site libel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Always late, then rushes you out. Staff is very rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

He is always very late. He should be cleaning the toilets. He has no class as a doctor. He should his profession and look for something

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Notoriously late, some pleasant staff. Dr. Sharma has always made me uncomfortable and is disinterested in most conditions I report. Will not refer me to appropriate specialists and tends to ignore conditions diagnosed by other doctors. Generally a pleasant doctor though just really not for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1764303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Defined a cool Doctor. Someone you can talk too. Not afraid to refer to specialist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1764302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

Worst Dr. I've ever seen. He was over 30 mins late and didn't help me at all with my concerns. He was more than willing to write me a prescription for the pain I am in but didn't care about finding out the cause. He was rude and condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1764301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

I am a new patient to Dr.Sharma. I have only been there a few times, however both times he was late. He is AMAZING with my son who normally hates Dr's loves seeing Dr.Sharma. Even if it means getting a needle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1764300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Even if his downfall is always being late, I have complete confidence in him. I've been a patient with him for over 10 years, and my dad has been with him for over 25 years. Very happy both of us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1764299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

The worst doctor Ive seen! he will take his slow time to suggest to me a spcialized doctor. When you are in pain he write you precription without finding out the caused

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1764298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2011

Depending on who is on reception for that day, will vary in the treatment you receive. One in particular is quite kind and efficient, where as another one in particular is quite short and snobby with bookings, and is quite intrusive with her questioning for the reason why which you ask for an appointment. In my opinion it is none of the receptionists business what my "issue" is concerning. Dr. Sharma is ALWAYS ALWAYS late. I have went on an occasion and was unable to even get a seat in the waiting room he was so far behind. I am also not sure if the receptionist calls patients in by order of appointment or from what time they showed up at the office. As for the medical aspect of the care, I think it is usually very good, though at times he may try to rush if he has a busy line up. His diagnoses and referrals have always been effective and appropriate. Logistics and staff aside, he is a great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1764297].votes_count ]]