Dr. Renata Frankovich

5 1 4.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Renata Frankovich

Dr. Renata Frankovich's Ratings

She was super nice, I didn't feel like it was rushed but it helped that I already knew what was wrong so she could pinpoint exactly what needed to be done with the torn cartilage in my hip joints. She did a few tests and knew exactly what was going on, a very knowledgeable, nice and efficient doctor to deal with, overall, a very satisfying visit and she provided me with exactly what I've been looking for for the last 3 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I went to see Dr. Frankovich a few years back for a hip issue. She was great. Then about 3 years ago when I was in to see her about my hip, I showed her an unrelated problem I had-an infection in one of my toes. Even though this was not a sports related injury, Dr. Frankovich took great care of me and it. She put me on antibiotics, then she sent me for a complete body scan. 2 hours after my scan, she called me at home and told me to get to the emergency A.S.A.P. She would be faxing my scan results to them immediately. The infection in my toe was very bad. I was put on a portable I.V. for 3 weeks and Dr. Frankovich did all the follow up on it--even though, like I said, it had nothing to do with my sports injuries. Dr. Frankovich has taken better care of me then my own family dr. She has never rushed me through an appointment nor talked to me like I was a stupid idiot. She always explained everything to me in layman's terms. I give Dr. Frankovich an A++++

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2630275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I was referred to her from WSIB. Needless to say it was a horrible experience. She rushed through a a series of HANDS ON tests, left the room and had occupational therapist return with a course of continued rehab. I guess she gets paid well from big brother WSIB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr Frankovich has been a great doctor to me. I was turned away by many others but she was willing to work with me to find the cause of my pain. She ordered all appropriate tests in a timely manner. She is very respectful and listens to your concerns. She is willing to work with me to find a surgeon in other city's due to long wait times in Ottawa. She is knowledgeable about other conservative Rx options in the city and was able to think outside the box. I would highly recommend her to anybody in need of a sport doctor in Ottawa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I have had very good experiences. I found the doctor to be knowledgeable and friendly. I have not felt rushed. Previous posting is off base as Dr F is a sports medicine doctor and not an orthopaedic surgeon. This "internet educated" patient missed the boat on that one. I am not LOL for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

while polite, i felt rushed compared to other orthopedic surgeons I've had... and it's a bit difficult to assess her understanding of the injuries when her practices are limited to the bear minimum of required protocol... it must be a difficult time for older doctors whose patients come in internet-educated...but if embraced and built upon it can be more blessing than curse...im sure she gets sick of olympics questions lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

I was treated like I was stupid. I have had knee problems for 15 years, have had five arthroscopic surgeries and yet was handed another sheet on how to deal with arthritis, when the problem was torn meniscus again. Just because I am over 55 doesn't mean that I should have to endure the pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Wonderful experience. I was worried about what was causing the discomfort in my knee. She diagnosed it as tendinitis in my patella. I was concerned that it was something structural so this was great news. Now that I know what it is I do not worry - stretch and use the knee is the answer. Strong recommendation from me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

I was so impressed with Dr. Frankovich, and the Fellow she is working with at present, Dr. Wade. Together they spent 45 minutes with me, patiently answering my questions and intently listening to my concerns. It was so refreshing to be listened to and taken seriously. It was a trek to get to her office, but SO worth it! The biggest thing was her clear, genuine desire to help me, as well as her obvious expertise and experience. Very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

I've seen Dr. F twice. Both times she set records for rushing a patient out as fast as she could. Shares absolutely nothing, clearly doesn't listen, relies solely on equipment rather than any knowledge she may have - and again, makes you feel extremely rushed (even for a doc).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1765115].votes_count ]]