Dr. Gary Conrad

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Gary Conrad has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

27/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 1318602
20/12/10 5 5 5 5 I was brought to Arcadia Methodist with severe chest pains. Dr. Conrad was on call. He quickly diagnosed the problem and within 20 minutes was performing angioplasty and inserting a stent. Later, he explained it all to my family, then to me. I am so glad that he was my cardiologist.  Respond
RID: 1227771
12/08/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Conrad is the best doctor I have encountered ..ever...he was not only thorough, patient, kind, but was the only doctor who quietly and successfully got me to stop smoking. I would never want anyone else if I had a heart problem.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1085242
21/01/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Conrad has what all doctors should have. It's gentle, patient, understanding, knowledgable, and takes time to listen. It makes you feel so peaceful and comfortable instead of being scared that you're being seen by a cardiologist.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 939654
18/07/09 5 5 5 5 I had an M.I. and he was on duty at the hospital where I was taken. I couldn't have had a better Dr. Spent time answering my questions. Wish all cardiologists had half his bed side manner.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 692245
28/09/08 3 5 5 5 Extremely knowledgeable and well trained. Took plenty of time to explain my heart condition and drew pictures so I could understand. Most caring physician I have ever met.  Respond