Rate Dr. Charles W. Cline

Dr. Charles W. Cline's Ratings

Love him took my gallbladder out in 09 when another place failed to see my correct condition. Very nice bedside manner. Hopeful hell save me again thur and remove my paratyhroid .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

Dr Cline is the best! I had 3 surgeries in the past and I am in need of a hernia surgery now. He is very kind and compassionate. Explains everything about the surgery/ailment and gladly answers any questions you may have. I wouldnt let anyone else cut me open! Dont hesitate to get youre surgery with this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

I choose Dr Cline by word of mouth. I myself work at a doctors office and many in coworkers in my office as well as patients that come to our office recommended him as a great doctor/surgeon. After my gallbladder surgery with him, I feel the same way. He took the time to explain the procedure and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. The office staff was very helpful. He is very genuine and professional. He also did a hernia surgery for my husband several years ago of which my husband was very pleased with him. Number one in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

While he is well known for his bedside manner, and was recommended to me for a procedure, I was not impressed. He started out very charming and charasmatic with cursory conversation, but when I questioned him deeper about the procedure he instantly became snide and condescending. He basically told me not to question him with a smile on his face. It couldn't have felt more insincere. Then he was very rude and insulting to my nurse who asked him what seemed like a routine question. I'm no medical expert but when people act this defensive so easily its because they have deeper issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

very personable and helpful doctor. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who may require surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr Cline did an outpatient surgical procedure on me and he was great. He was very friendly, but professional and is very easy to talk to. I worked in hospitals during my entire career and never liked getting medical care for myself. Dr Cline is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2008

I had to see Dr. Cline regularly for an extended time. His bedside manner is the best I have ever experienced, and he takes the time to fully explain everything. He made me feel entirely comfortable to bring up any question or concern I might have had. I have recommended Dr. Cline to others in need of a surgical opinion, and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

I thought that this guy was super; great bedside manner, made sure that I understood the elective procedure 100% (not rushed at all)..........I have overheard this doctor talking to other patients and his demeanor is 100% compassionate and professional. I would choose him as my PCP if he asn't a general surgeron.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2007

Hot head. Got angry when I did not elect to have a procedure done. Told me to hurry up. He doesn't have all day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1767007].votes_count ]]