Dr. Jerome Johnson

Rate Dr. Jerome Johnson

Dr. Jerome Johnson's Ratings

Been to a number of dentists from Ontario to Newfoundland but have been seeing Dr. Johnson since he took over the practice in Paradise and wouldn't go anywhere else. Salt of the earth and tells it like it is. Staff are always as friendly as Jerome and very pleasant
Makes going to the dentist a little easier?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I have been going to dr.johnson for years, and now I also have all my family seeing him, kids, husband, mom, sister, aunts etc...we all love him. Very down to earth guy and he and his staff make you feel like home. Appointments are always on time and I find you are never rushed, he sits and explains to me exactly what is going on, as well as just chats and ask me how I'm doing and my family. I love him and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I open the door and am greeted warmly. I sit down and read magazines until the time of my appointment. I am ushered into a room with full equipment and a TV (I can have the remote too). Everything is explained. We laugh, and I don't cry. He tells me in a nice way what he recommends - and doesn't make me feel rushed - the choice is always mine, but he'll talk me out of it if it's not the right one for my health. Dr. Johnson is a great guy and a great dentist. I would recommend his practice to anyone. Everyone in that place is always smiling and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson for many years, he was and still is my children's dentist, now my daughter takes her children to him. A visit to Dr. Johnson's office is like visiting a family member. Staff are friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

i am 70 plus. have seen a few dentist in my life. dr j is the best. he has a lot of good gualities. concerned about your dental health. very knowlegable. very understanding. performs his skills guiet well. excellant person and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

He puts everything in perspective i.e. does not make you feel like everything is an emergency

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Dr. Johnson is a very gentle, caring man. His staff are very friendly too. Expect to hear the phrase "...not to be an alarmist..." ha ha ha!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

great dentist! Sensible, thorough, friendly,.....he takes the time to explain what is happening and is concerned with the comfort of his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Have never met a better dentist and person. The front office staff is friendly and helpful. When I needed to get in for an emergency, he saw me on a day the clinic was closed. The BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Dr. Johnson is an excellent doctor but he nees to take more fly fishing lessons if he hopes to compete with the big boys!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1769929].votes_count ]]