Dr. Lawrence Kobetz

Dr. Lawrence Kobetz

Rate Dr. Lawrence Kobetz

Dr. Lawrence Kobetz's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

The staff here is absolutely wonderful. They always make you feel important and that your questions are all good even though they must have answered them for others a million times. Dr is very knowledgeable with a unique sense of humour that might be a little unusual for some on some days.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

The doctor is no doubt knowledgeable and his staff is kind and efficient. However the doctor scared the daylights out of my elderly mother who was told (for the first time) that she has macular degeneration and that he was pulling her drivers' license immediately. He was abrupt and did not take the time to explain or answer questions. He also spoke to me rather to my mother and did not seem to get or care that this was difficult or shocking information. My mother is extremely nervous about returning for any follow up visits.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

My husband had a consultation with Dr. Kobetz today and we were both favourably impressed. The office staff have been polite and helpful at all times, and the Dr. is knowledgeable, respectful, and caring. Dr. Kobetz took his time with us, explained everything in detail, and recommended a referral to a fellow colleague for further investigation. Thank you, Dr. Kobetz and staff - it was worth the wait for the consultation.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

This guy is the real deal. He is a really educated doctor who knows what he's doing. doesn't matter if he was nice or not bottom line is to get the job done right. right?

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

I had both cataracts removed. Excellent care and everything went as planned. I now have 20:20 vision.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

2001 cataract removal 2002 the other eye, laser to correct film. dr. kobetz is very busy, but to me the best, would not trust anyone else to do my surgery and would only recommend him. His bedside manner to me what excellent, but not so much to the nurses, but in his defence any comment or changes were for my benefit. Office staff are excellent. When you are that good you can be arrogant, if that is what some people call it. Dr. Kobetz rocks....and I am glad that he was taking care of me.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kobetz went out of his way to help me in my laser eye consultation. He researched my condition and brought me back and fit me in during his busy cataract clinic. He thoroughly explained everything and helped me to make an informed decision. I was extremely impressed.

Submitted June 16, 2008 | flag

I had laser eye surgery recently, and my vision is now better than perfect. Dr. Kobetz is a very skilled surgeon. I am recommending him to my family and friends who are considering laser corrective surgery.

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag

Excellent doctor - well recommended by other doctors - would not trust my eyes to anyone else. Had cataract surgery done.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2007 | flag