Rate Dr. Shawn M. Davies

Dr. Shawn M. Davies's Ratings

Please let me begin by stating I am in the healthcare field and have “Cadillac insurance”. Dr. Shawn Davies provided me the worst customer service I have ever seen in healthcare. I was in extreme acute pain and needed an appointment and was told that the next appointment was in two months. However, if I went to the ER, he would see me within two weeks. I decided to get another opinion before I went to the ER. The opinion I got from the second doctor, who was not my primary OBGYN, was surgery so I chose to wait and speak with my primary OBGYN, Dr. Davies, before making any decisions. I waited over a month for an appointment. I went in for my appointment with Dr. Davies and was told me I was no longer his patient. He refused to see me because I got a second opinion. Ironically, I went to him for a second opinion. I had only seen a different OBGYN because she was willing to see me the day I was in extreme acute pain. I was horrible embarrassed in waiting room as the office manager ripped apart my chart and told me to leave.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

I just had my first child with Davis and his partners. Although I ended up having a failed induction and a crash emergency c-section I do not believe it was his fault. He and his office are friendly and do their best to make you comfortable. Even after my surgery Davis never protested when I asked for more pain medicine. He really is a good doctor who makes sure you are comfortable and cared for. PS: He is also really gentle during internal exams! Which is a definite plus!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor. This was my second pregnancy with him and his office. It was again, a great experience. He is highly recommended!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

great, intelligent doctor. great skill with delivering high risk infant. i am going back for second baby

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

I love him. He is the best doctor I have ever had. Just outstanding. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Davies is the best Dr. that I have attended. Thanks to him I was able to have a wonder pregnency. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Dr. The staff is also wonderful and so is his partner Dr. Colgrove

Submitted June 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Davies is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He is knowledgable with an excellent bedside manner. His office is amazing with timliness. I had a wonderful pregnancy experience because of him and his staff. I would recommend him to everyone. His partner, Dr. Colgrove is also excellent.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Davies and his staff are wonderful, caring people. They are always on time, always remember you by name and generally make you comfortable. I have recommended several friends to his practice and they all love him too. He has delivered mine and three other friends babies.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2008 | flag