Dr. Patricia C. Stec

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Patricia C. Stec has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Patricia" to "Patricia C."
RID: 814744
05/03/09 3 2 5 5 Dr. Stec is an outstanding doctor. She has looked after my son for the past ten years, and now my daughter sees her as well. She is an incredible doctor who listens to the parents, never shrugs us off. We drive more than 45 minutes to take out kids for appointments. But it wouldn't matter if it was double, you cannot put a price on a caring doctor like this. The other Dr in the office, Frank Roemisch is no where near the competency or ability shown by Dr. Stec. Roemisch should count himself lucky to be in practice with someone like her.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 768842
20/01/09 5 5 5 5 I have used them for 7 years and will never leave. I love that they will send you to a specialist anywhere and don't try to keep it at Lutheran General only, this was contrary to other peds. Whenever you call to ask a question you will always speak to a doc never a nurse, where else are you gonna get that?
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 744743
16/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pat Stec and Dr. Frank Roemisch are very professional and approachable. They are wonderful with my daughter, even when she is scared to death and screaming over being poked and prodded on her check ups. I love that they do monthly visits for the first year, as I think that it is comprehensive in order to catch something that might be amiss. They are comprehensive in the check ups, in that they ask not only questions about their physical status, but their emotional and behavioral. Both doctors are terrific, and I will continue to bring my daughter and hopefully future children to them.
Insurance: CIGNA