Rate Dr. Michael R. Dehaan

Dr. Michael R. Dehaan's Ratings

I could not be happier. Not only is Dr. Dehaan a great surgeon but he takes a personal interest in the patient. He has a very calming influence on the patient.I had major surgery performed by Dr. Dehaan and not only was everything successful but he took care in the healing process. I would recommend Dr.Dehaan to anyone needing surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Dehaan was my surgeon for colon cancer. He was wonderful. Very very nice and thoughtful. He is smart and skilled in his profession. I have the highest regard for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

Very friendly. Made me feel comfortable before a major surgery. Explained the procedure and answered any questions that a family member or I might of had. I would use him again if I had to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619420].votes_count ]]