Rate Dr. Steven Hadcock

Dr. Steven Hadcock's Ratings

Extremely friendly... Funny and caring.. He makes you feel relaxed and is never rushed... Amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Need better front counter people.....they are rude :(

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2557997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Steve is gentle,knowledgeable, helpful and personable. Staff is professional. Sometimes it is hard to get through by phone. Perhaps an email address would be helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Great bedside manner. Vey supportive and understanding. Always has time for patients concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

doctor steve is the best doctor i have ever had and I made a big mistake when i stopped seeing him due to a move up the mountain. I dislike the doctor i have so much right now that my health is suffering for it. I refue to go see her. Steve...if you read this...take me back ...please!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2010

I like the change in staff, the old receptionist used to give me medical advice over the phone, even though I have a chronic illness and require urgent medical attention on occasion. I really do like Dr. Steve, he never makes me feel stupid and has been wonderful to my family, including discussing the cost of medications and providing us with samples to ensure costly medications actually work for me before we shell out for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2009

Dr. Hadcock is extremely friendly and always willing to give you an appropriate amount of time to answer your questions. He is most certainly one of the best family physician in Hamilton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

Although I had problems with one of his female office employees who has since been fired for impersonating someone else in the office, doctor Steve has been fantastic with me. He is caring, gives me his time and I find him to be very knowledgeable. He has a good sense of humor with me while retaining his professionalism at the same time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

As a medical student working with Dr. Hadcock I did my family medicine rotation with him and it was simply an AWSOME learning experience. Dr. Hadcock is very evidence based and will always take the time to explain concepts to you and discuss various treatment options. He always gives positive reinforcement and is just an amazing doctor to work with. No wonder he gets the best preceptor award again and again!! If you get a chance to work with him take it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Very knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. Remembers small personal details from years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774351].votes_count ]]