Rate Dr. Steven Hadcock

Dr. Steven Hadcock's Ratings

Great bedside manner. Vey supportive and understanding. Always has time for patients concerns.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

doctor steve is the best doctor i have ever had and I made a big mistake when i stopped seeing him due to a move up the mountain. I dislike the doctor i have so much right now that my health is suffering for it. I refue to go see her. Steve...if you read this...take me back ...please!!!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2010 | flag

I like the change in staff, the old receptionist used to give me medical advice over the phone, even though I have a chronic illness and require urgent medical attention on occasion. I really do like Dr. Steve, he never makes me feel stupid and has been wonderful to my family, including discussing the cost of medications and providing us with samples to ensure costly medications actually work for me before we shell out for them.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hadcock is extremely friendly and always willing to give you an appropriate amount of time to answer your questions. He is most certainly one of the best family physician in Hamilton.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

Although I had problems with one of his female office employees who has since been fired for impersonating someone else in the office, doctor Steve has been fantastic with me. He is caring, gives me his time and I find him to be very knowledgeable. He has a good sense of humor with me while retaining his professionalism at the same time.

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag

As a medical student working with Dr. Hadcock I did my family medicine rotation with him and it was simply an AWSOME learning experience. Dr. Hadcock is very evidence based and will always take the time to explain concepts to you and discuss various treatment options. He always gives positive reinforcement and is just an amazing doctor to work with. No wonder he gets the best preceptor award again and again!! If you get a chance to work with him take it!!

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. Remembers small personal details from years ago.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag

He is a great doc - however, he needs a new partner. I just hope she never gets cancer and needs pain medication. A prescription request was sent in on Wednesday (the 2 days notice as posted in the office) and unfortunately Dr. Steve was on holidays and she (the other doctor) couldn't be bothered to authorize the medication or contact me to tell me why.

Submitted July 19, 2008 | flag

He is a good doctor. Knows his stuff. Kind to people. I am glad, however, that the cranky and rude receptionist is gone.

Submitted March 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Hadcock is very knowledgeablbe; compassionate; flexible and caring. He recalls family members names although he may not see them for years. He is interested in our physical health, but also family health; employment, etc. He has an excellent, warm, friendly bedside manner.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag