Dr. Archie Morrison

Dr. Archie Morrison

Rate Dr. Archie Morrison

Dr. Archie Morrison's Ratings

He is fantastic. I have had 8 implants done by him and not had any problems. He is kind, funny and very professional. He makes you relax. He also does follow-up after surgery by phoning to see how you are. He does this personally. Great work - great person.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

He is the best. I have been going to him for everything I have needed because he knows his stuff. I never have after surgery issues when he does work for me. I would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Morrison is the man! He has given me implants twice - piece of cake both times. If I need more I'll go back to him. Great care, great follow-up, wonderful staff. He's kind, considerate and has a wicked sense of humor.I've worked in Health Care for 39 years so I think I know a thing or two and I would recommend him (and have)to many people. A rating of 5 is not high enough for Archie. He's got integrity. Can't say anything better than that!

Submitted April 19, 2014 | flag

Great overall experience, I highly recommend Archie. I was very nervous but was at ease when I got in the operating room, and was pleased with the attention I received thereafter.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Awesome. Accepted me on short notice (one hour) from an emergency referral from my dentist. He and his team removed my infected molar with sedation. I did not feel a thing.I was very nervous but they put me at ease. There was a cup of tea and a mushy meal awaiting me in my hospital room after recovery. Follow up visit scheduled. Thanks to Dr. Morrison and his Team.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Morrison was awesome! The procedure was fast and he kept me well informed throughout the whole thing. I highly recommend Dr. Morrison:)

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Archie Morrison is the man. Follow up call after both surgeries (wisdom teeth and implant tooth) from him personally (not his secretary), clear instructions on how to take care of mouth after surgery to prevent further complications, very funny, all around great experience. Its not too often people say that about experiences getting their wisdom teeth removed and having a hole drilled in their gums

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

Okay so Dr Morrison was fantastic. He put me at ease, he was funny, and he even called me up the evening after my morning surgery to check up on me. However, after getting wisdom teeth taken out, I find it almost cruel to not give out pain meds. And no, a prescription for ibuprofen does not count. This is the worst pain I've ever felt, and I haven't been able to sleep since it happened because I'm in so much pain. Give your patients some meds, you sadist medical practice. This is just cruel torture.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

An example of excellence in medical profession. I had several surgical procedures done by Dr. Morrison. Not a single complication. Always follows up. Always on time and pain free. I travel from another province at least 5 times to see him. My experience and results worth every day, mile, hotel stay, and penny spent and traveled. Huge THANK YOU !

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

Great Doc, extracted wisdom teeth, i got them infected and he fixed me right up. thanks doc

Submitted Sept. 17, 2010 | flag