Rate Dr. Thomas M. Niederman

Dr. Thomas M. Niederman's Ratings

One of the worst doctors I've ever come to know. He may very well be the "best" in his field..I'm not challenging that..he has the most horrific bed side manner I've ever seen. Talks to patients like they are idiots. His staff follows in his footsteps..no manners and no personality. I believe this man is on overload and needs to re-evaluate his pratice. He sure proved that to my family.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Excellent Doctor. He gave us excellent recommendations for surgeons and knew the surgeon we choose at Cleveland Clinic. He has a great comforting way with his patients. He actually called us on a Sunday night to give us information! I wish all doctors were as kind, knowledgeable and professional as him.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Neiderman is such a special kind doctor. I went through three Onco's before I found him. I am blessed to have him in my life and I know that he'll help me beat breast cancer and leukemia. He's on top of his game!

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

I met Dr. Neiderman on the day I was told that the best course of action for my father was admission to the hospice program. Sounds like a bad day and it was but Dr. Neiderman made it as acceptable and okay a situation as it could possibly be. The Dr. took time out of his schedule to sit with us in the middle of his office hours, without an appt (he was expecting 1 person and got 4 family members), to explain everything. He fully explained the situation, the prognosis the various options, etc. My brother and I found it amazing to walk out of his office, both understanding the critical situation(which got worse over the course of the day resulting in the hospice admission), the likely prognosis, but not feeling like we were just pummeled. He spent significant time with us later that day to further discuss the status and now lowered prognosis. That is not an easy thing to do - Dr Neiderman's kindness, empathy, time and understanding were well appreciated by all family members.

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

He has given us a few more years with our loved one, who is a cancer patient, than we would have otherwise had.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2007 | flag

VERY SMART AND PROFESSIONAL. DR. NIEDERMAN TRULEY CARES FOR HIS PT'S AND LOVES WHAT HE DOES. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND COMFORTING. TOO BAD ALL DOCTORS ARE NOT LIKE HIM!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2005 | flag