Rate Dr. Nava A. Segall

Dr. Nava A. Segall's Ratings

Dr. Segall is an excellent doctor. Her office is very professional. She takes her time with each patient and parent. She always returns calls and will go the extra mile to help you. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][620009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

Very accomodating. If my son is sick Dr. Segall finds a way to see him the same day. She takes the time to explain things and puts my mind at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][620008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Segall for 3 years. I have found Dr. Segall to be a very caring, understanding and knowledgeable physician willing to take time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][620007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

Dr. Segall was my doctor from birth of both of my sons (2 year old and 6 months old). She is very nice, accomodating (she went to the hospital to meet my younger boy, and raised some red flags about his treatment there), accessable (always returns calls the same day) and meticulous. If one has a question/concern she always will make sure to address it in the most comprehensive way. She is very knowledgeable and does not mind to spend extra time with you to educate you on your options. Also, she sticks to her opinion despite the fact that you might not like it. (Might not be for everyone, but to me it is a sign of professional competence and confidence -- strong qualities). Overall, we are very pleased with our doctor. I did not give her the highest marks, because I consider her to be a very conservative doctor, who will not leave any stone unturned, which sometimes means that one is sent for the tests one might not necessarily mean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][620006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Segall is great with infants, we've been very pleased with her service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][620005].votes_count ]]