Rate Dr. Hesham M. Bazaraa

Dr. Hesham M. Bazaraa's Ratings

Seven weeks wait for an appointment followed by an hour and a half in the waiting room! Expect to get "Chained" (i.e., referred to another half dozen specialist in his domain).

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bazaraa is very personable. He really cares about his patients. He is the only doctor I have or ever had that really listens to what I want from my treatment plan. I highly recommend him to anyone needing medical care for glandular issues.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

This Doctor is very nice. Out of all the Doctors I see throughout the year he is the best. No one could ask for a better Doctor to treat them. He is very knowledgeable in his field.I would take him over any Doctor any day. He is wonderful

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

Dr.Bazaraa is very knowledgeable in his field, and is open to talk with you about any natural treatment you may want to try as well. He will voice his concerns if what you suggest won't work or possible dangers.(for example,my mother wanted to put me on chromium for my PCOS/psychiatric health,and he advised that while it does help in people with a deficiency, anyone who doesn't have a deficiency it can actually harm.)Dr.Bazaraa is VERY through, hence the long waiting time. But when you get in there, you will know where that time went.He is very friendly,and has a gentle personality. His patients I have talked to there don't mind the wait time either because he /is/ that good.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag