Dr. Andrew Sarkany

Dr. Andrew Sarkany

Rate Dr. Andrew Sarkany

Dr. Andrew Sarkany's Ratings

Dr. Sarkany saved a tooth that another dentist insisted needed to be pulled and replaced with either an implant or a bridge at a cost ten times what I paid to Dr. Sarkany. I am very impressed with Dr. Sarkany and his entire team. They made me feel like I'd been going to them for years and this was my very first appointment. Connie Christian

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

My husband and I are very pleased with this dentist. Everyone is very cheery in the morning and Dr. Sark always knows how to improve my smile :)

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

Amazing Denitists! Both are wonderful at their jobs. Everything is always explained well and they make you feel comforatable. Gotta love Dr. Sark for the high five's and his singing. My son (9) also loves his dental visits. Thanks Dr. Mark & Dr. Andy!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

I have had a number of dentists over the years and have now been with Dr. Mark and Andy for 10 years. They are kind and very professional. My kids actually enjoy going to the dentist! Always a great experience.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Probably the best there is!! Great service, support, knowledge, and general demeanor with patients. I cannot extol his virtues enough.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sarkany is the best! I look forward to going to the dentist :), the staff are easy to chat with and friendly and Dr. Sarkany is always good for a laugh. He is professional, helpful, takes the time to explain and is very understanding. He does not do things that are unnecessary, and his expertise and knowledge about the teeth of our children is always spot on. Great doctor and great person!

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sarkany and his son Mark make you feel so comfortable that you look forward to going to the dentist.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Andy is the greatest. I've been going to hims since he openned his practice an my kids, now 24 and 26 have gone to him their whole lives. He's funny, puts you at ease, explains things very well. Can't imagine a better dentist. His son Mark is also terrific.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Andy was my former neighbour and has been my dentist since I was a baby (for over 30 years). Dr. Andy is such a amazing, skilled and talented dentist that as a child I actually looked forward to going to the dentist. I trust his work so much that although I have lived and worked in Toronto fulltime now for over 3 years, I drive back to London just to see Dr. Andy or Dr. Mark for ALL of my dental work. When I first moved I tried other dentists in Toronto and they pale in comparison and were sometimes overly aggressive in their dental work. It was then that I realized how talented Dr. Andy is and after 30 years I can say without hesitation that Dr. Andy is worthy of your trust. I also have known and attended school with Dr. Mark until the end of highschool. He is, and has always been, brilliant, hard working and kind. I now go to Dr. Mark and he is just as skilled and talented as Dr. Andy (if not better). You cannot go wrong with these two.

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag

I was a patient of Andy's from 85 to 90 and since then haven't found a dentist as good.I still remember him joking about the "cash register ringing up front" and many other great comments. He once put a little screw in a split incisor and jumped with pride and said what a great job! No dentist has ever found that little screw which must be buried under a filling. It saved the tooth. He does demand performance from his staff which makes his office professional. One of the best!

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag