Rate Dr. Scott A. Sigman

Dr. Scott A. Sigman's Ratings

Dr. Sigman was awesome! He assessed my knee pain, set up an MRI appointment for me, which I was able to get in that day, and scheduled me for surgery on my knee for next week. Surgery staff were awesome as well, made me feel comfortable and eased my worries. I gave a lower rating on staff because the office staff were not as nice as the surgery staff and they were not as punctual. All in all, I had a great experience and would definitely recommend Dr. Sigman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1777771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Sigman since 2000. He has performed 7 knee surgeries (I have had surgeries on both knees). 2 of them were knee cap removals. The others were scar tissue damage. I now need both knees replaced & wouldn't think of going to another doctor. I have had problems with my knees since I was 18 yrs old. Every time I call to get an appointment the staff is very polite & do what they can to get me the 1st available appointment. I have also brought both my girls there. My 18 yr old is a gymnast & cheerleader & also has had knee problems. He has done a great job with her as well. I will be having both my knees replaced & hopefully it puts an end to my knee pain or atleast some of it..I know Dr. Sigman is doing everything he can for me. He is compasionite & careing. I never feel rushed when i am in his office. I feel like he listens to what I have to say & if I have a question or problem he calls me back when he says he will. I recommend Dr. Sigman to anyone that has knee pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1777770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Wonderful with my son when he broke his ankle. Very thorough and answered all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1777769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Great doctor, treats patients very well. He is very understanding and very compassionate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1777768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Aside from the fact that Sigman seems desperate for everyone to see how much he works out by wearing ridiculously snug shirts, he is a nice enough guy - rather rushed, but not rude. I think he was overly optimistic and didn't prepare my daughter for the possible negatives of her treatment. The nurse practitioner, though, is gold!! She really listened, examined and connected with my daughter so that she finally felt heard and, too, understood all the facts of her situation. Could have skipped the doc, or, as my daughter calls him, Buff McMuscle man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1777767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

great orthopedic surgeon knows knees and shoulders very well.i'd trust him for a knee replacement..not sure i'd want to stay in hospital more than one night

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1777766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

He is very nice and very helpful, looking at all the options available

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1777765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

I can't say enough good about Dr. Sigman. No runaround about things that he knew wouldn't work, just laid the options out there and discussed the benefits and downsides to each. While never one to 'chat' like some doctors, he does take the time to thoroughly answer any questions and I never left feeling rushed. I wouldn't consider anyone else to take care of my other knee when the time comes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1777764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Dr. Sigman always takes whatever time necessary to exaplain the condition, answer questions, and quell fears. Very knowledgeable in the areas of knee and shoulder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1777763].votes_count ]]