Dr. Jim Canniff

Dr. Jim Canniff

Rate Dr. Jim Canniff

Dr. Jim Canniff's Ratings

Although Dr. Canniff may be skilled with children and teens, he does not in my opinion seem to know anything about women's traumatic issues. I found him self-centered and narcissistic and I was not impressed with the manner in which he interacted with his staff. Avoid at all costs!

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

As a result of a long, extremely difficult divorce, I was referred to Dr. Canniff. As an adult, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who requires the services of a psychologist! His dedication, professionalism, sense of humour (let no-one underestimate the value of a good laugh - especially in dealing with a protracted divorce!) were unfailing. I know, without a doubt, that I would not have come 'out the other end' intact without his guidance.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr.Canniff saved my life! I was first referred to him by my employee insurance provider following an auto accident and following my coverage ending he allowed me to continue with his support and encouragement until I was strong enough to go-it on my own! I recommend him to anyone that actually wants to feel like they are a person worthy of the company and love of those they associate with!

Submitted June 26, 2011 | flag

Seriously? Only two people rated this man? And here I was thinking it was ONLY kids that were using the net. I got recommended to him as an angry, 15 year old foster child. I'm now 32. He has helped me with so many issues I've lost track, but he has never once asked for a dime for his counselling (even after I left Social Services). And that's ignoring the "above and beyond" things no other doctor in the world would do - helped me win a landmark case against the AB gvmt, forcing them to pay for my University and living expenses; would help me with issues driving me into absolute suicidal depression by EMAIL (always within 24 hours!)(or sooner & by phone if emergency); found me a pain clinic that actually helped my migraines after 7+ years of trying everything from acupuncture to hypnosis to any other alternative therapy you could name (not to mention drugs drugs drugs). I haven't seen him in years, but I know I could call/email him today, and he would help me with ANYTHING (for FREE).

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jim has been amazing over the past couple of years. Really helps children and teens overcome adolesence issues and step family problems. Has been an incredible help to our whole family!

Submitted June 4, 2008 | flag

He is an excellent Chartered Psychologist for children and teens.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2006 | flag