Rate Dr. Philip Curry

Dr. Philip Curry's Ratings

My daughter is 21 years old and has Down Syndrome and hearing loss. She has been a patient of Dr. Curry's for 21 years. My sons also saw Dr. Curry when they were younger. All three had myringotomy procedures and got along very well. Dr. Curry kept us informed about the most suitable hearing devices available for our daughter. Michelle and Linda, the clinic staff, are terrific. They've been so friendly and helpful whenever we called. We are very fortunate to have Dr. Curry and his fine, professional ENT Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Out of all the ENT specialists on this Island, no has his experience, bedside manner or expertise. He is the only ENT specialist on this Island I would entrust my life to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

Definitely without a doubt on of Cape Breton's best doctors. He is very kind, compassionate and takes the time with his patients and very knowledgeable. He is hard to get in to but well worth the wait. He ensures he has follow up appointments just to make sure everything is still going ok!!! Number 1 in my books. If only I could say that about alot of my other doctors!!!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

Dr. Phillip Curry is a superb ENT Specialist. Since he is the best in his field, his popularity causes his patients to endure very lengthy waiting lists. Believe me, his knowledge, experience, professionalism and caring personality is well worth the long wait for an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Curry is a great doctor and works harder than any other. He did a great job with my son's ears. He has never had a problem with them since his surgery. He comes from a great family and it is too bad that he doesn't have much family time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Curry is truly an exceptional doctor. He is both very clever & compassionate. We are soooooooooo lucky to have a doctor of his caliber in our area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

best doctor i ever went to. fixed my problem in a hurry. Handsome to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

My daughter had to have her tonsils out at age 15 which can be difficult at that age. Dr Curry walked us through everything, made her feel so comfortable while in the waiting room for surgery and when she got home, Dr Curry called our house personally a week later just to aske her how she was feeling. Not many doctors do that these days. Cudos Dr Curry!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I think he is an Great doctor.I have been going to him for several years so do my 2 children both had tubes put in their ears an are doing Great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

Amazing!I had to get tubes put in and was scared to death, he helped calm me down and now it isn't scary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779008].votes_count ]]