Rate Dr. Ian Landells

Dr. Ian Landells's Ratings

He is treating my son for acne. He is very timely, thorough, professional, friendly and engages my son in the conversation as he can appreciate the need for a teenager to understand the choices.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Landells is friendly, attentive, informed, and unhurried. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Couldn't be happier with the service I have had over the past 10 years with Dr. Landells.

Submitted June 23, 2012 | flag

I went to see Dr Landells about sun spots. He wasn't too interested in treating them but was happy to recommend Botox for my eyes and forehead. Her is more of a businessman than a doctor. He looks at you for a minute then offers Botox and Lazers. He is only interested in your money. He should not be a dermatologist.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Landell since I was only a few weeks old. I used to have to travel to Ottawa from St.John's every few months just to see him. 20 Years later I am still seeing him today, and the long journey of surgerys (laser) are almost done! He was paitent and stayed helpful for the past 20 years! He has also helped my Mom and my Sister. He is a great man, and a fabulous doctor! Thank you Dr.Landell

Submitted Sept. 18, 2010 | flag

My daughter from birth has been a patient of Dr. Landells. He is the kindest, knowledgeable and most professional doctor I have ever met. Good work!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

He was really good to my two boys and alwways took time to chat with them as well

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

When we first brought our daughter to Dr. Landells, she was 8 months old, and in agony. As parents, we felt so helpless. He changed all that. So patient and knowledgable, his advice and treatment turned everything around. While her treatment is ongoing, she is now a healthy and happy toddler, thanks to him. He is our hero-a true professional and a great man. Thanks Doc!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Landells saved my daughter's life! Not kidding. Her skin problems were so bad she was ready to give up. I can't thank him enough. He was so kind, understanding, sympathetic to her problem. She felt like finally someone could help her get back to normal..and he did. Many, many, thanks Dr. Landells. Words can't explain how much you have helped my daughter.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

I adore this doctor! He is so kind and knowledgeable. As someone else observed, he is extremely decisive in prescribing medications, and he answered every single question I asked (I had a lot.) I never felt rushed or pushed around. Such an honest and caring man.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2008 | flag