You may also like

Rate Dr. Ian Landells

Dr. Ian Landells's Ratings

Dr. Landells is great but his secretary is very unfriendly and extremely frustrating (at least the secretary he had 2 years ago). I stopped going because of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Really knowledgeable and kind! I would never change dermatologists, highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

He's definitely in it to make money, not care for people's best health interest. Based on my experience with him, I don't trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

He is treating my son for acne. He is very timely, thorough, professional, friendly and engages my son in the conversation as he can appreciate the need for a teenager to understand the choices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2012

Dr. Landells is friendly, attentive, informed, and unhurried. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Couldn't be happier with the service I have had over the past 10 years with Dr. Landells.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

I went to see Dr Landells about sun spots. He wasn't too interested in treating them but was happy to recommend Botox for my eyes and forehead. Her is more of a businessman than a doctor. He looks at you for a minute then offers Botox and Lazers. He is only interested in your money. He should not be a dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1780877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Landell since I was only a few weeks old. I used to have to travel to Ottawa from St.John's every few months just to see him. 20 Years later I am still seeing him today, and the long journey of surgerys (laser) are almost done! He was paitent and stayed helpful for the past 20 years! He has also helped my Mom and my Sister. He is a great man, and a fabulous doctor! Thank you Dr.Landell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2010

My daughter from birth has been a patient of Dr. Landells. He is the kindest, knowledgeable and most professional doctor I have ever met. Good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

He was really good to my two boys and alwways took time to chat with them as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780874].votes_count ]]