Rate Dr. Carmen Stuart

Dr. Carmen Stuart's Ratings

Dr Stuart is an excellent doctor. My family including my deceased Mother have gone to her since the passing of Dr Mulholland. When my Mother passed in September, Dr Stuart came to the funeral home, so caring. Her staff is great also.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

I think she is the worst MD i have ever been to. She is judemental and rude and always treats me with disrespect. Her religion over powers her work and she tends to force views on other people in a work setting. Her receptionist is always rude as well when I phone to make appointments. I am completly unsatisifed with her being my family doctor.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Stuart for over 15 years and I have been unhappy with her for exactly that long. Although friendly, she is always ridiculously late in spite of rushing me through my appointment. I feel like she just doesn't care anymore and is putting her time in before retirement. The resident doctor she had there was a million times more helpful and friendly than Stuart has ever been. If it wasn't so difficult to find another doctor I would switch. It is very discouraging. I am glad to see that she doesn't treat everyone the way she treats my siblings and I.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

I have had Dr Stuart, ever since the passing of Dr M. She is great and makes one feel comfortable. I can talk to her about anything. I have had a few Doctors over the years and I can honestly say she is one of the best, by far. I very much respect her. Great work Dr Stuart! :)

Submitted May 29, 2010 | flag

I find when I see Dr. Stuart I am always rushed and can't get out everything I need to. Everything that is wrong with me is because I am fat(so she says) The wait is Too long, why make an app. if your not going to be seen for a hour later. I will usually go to the after hours clinic before seeing her.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

The very best! Kind, caring, compassionate, and not full of herself. I think it helps that she went into medicine a little later in life. She has a broader perspective. Her receptionist and nurse are the very best as well. Thank you Dr. Stuart!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2009 | flag

I've had Dr.Stuart since she took over the practice from Dr.Mullholland. She has been absolutely amazing. I was 17 when she took over, and I have been a patient of hers now of over 10 years. She has seen me through a miscarriage, and 2 high risk pregnancies. I have never met a doctor in my life like her, and I probably never will. She is much more than a doctor, and goes above and beyond what is asked of her.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Stuart takes her time with my family. I never feel rushed therefore I don't mind waiting a little extra for her because I know that she is giving the same care to all of her patients.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag

I have had Dr Stuart since my early 20s and am now over 30 :). She has seen me thru many different problems and my 2 pregnancies. I find her bedside manner very calm and reassuring and she is very thorough. Her staff are as equally wonderful. If I need to see her in a somewhat emergency, they always do their best to "sqeeze" us in. My kids don't mind going (even on needle day), that's gotta say something!!!! :)

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag

Dr.Stuart is a amazing doctor......my kids love her as well does a thorough job very pleasant....and has wonderful staff...Keep up the great Job Dr.Stuart......

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag