You may also like

Rate Dr. Carmen Stuart

Dr. Carmen Stuart's Ratings

The receptionist is terrible.. Always cranky and rude. You always get in a half minimum after your appt time, and I feel like she takes a guess on things everytime I see her.. Not happy with her over all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

This is a sad sad site. I cant imagine being a doctor who has so much weight and responsibility to so many and how tough that can be. We should create a site that rates our Garbage Pick Up guy and the corner store clerks, oh and don't forget the volunteers out there. Lets judge and scrutinize them as well.
If we dont support our doctors and nurses and support staff then that is on us not them. We need them, they dont need us. They can work anywhere in the world and make the same or likely more money. But its not about the money, its about community and us working together to stop the insanity and start collectively working together. I suggest a backbone and balls to stand infront of them and voice your concerns respectfully and professionally. That is how we communicate, not here. Unplug, put down the devices and talk/connect with other humans, its great, very rewarding if you actually try.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr stuart is an excellent dr - we are lucky to have her as our dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr Stuart is an amazing family physician. She is caring and takes her time with me and my family. Her receptionist is also helpful and friendly. We feel very fortunate that she is our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr Stuart is an excellent doctor. My family including my deceased Mother have gone to her since the passing of Dr Mulholland. When my Mother passed in September, Dr Stuart came to the funeral home, so caring. Her staff is great also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1782863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

I think she is the worst MD i have ever been to. She is judemental and rude and always treats me with disrespect. Her religion over powers her work and she tends to force views on other people in a work setting. Her receptionist is always rude as well when I phone to make appointments. I am completly unsatisifed with her being my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1782862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Stuart for over 15 years and I have been unhappy with her for exactly that long. Although friendly, she is always ridiculously late in spite of rushing me through my appointment. I feel like she just doesn't care anymore and is putting her time in before retirement. The resident doctor she had there was a million times more helpful and friendly than Stuart has ever been. If it wasn't so difficult to find another doctor I would switch. It is very discouraging. I am glad to see that she doesn't treat everyone the way she treats my siblings and I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1782861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

I have had Dr Stuart, ever since the passing of Dr M. She is great and makes one feel comfortable. I can talk to her about anything. I have had a few Doctors over the years and I can honestly say she is one of the best, by far. I very much respect her. Great work Dr Stuart! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1782860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

I find when I see Dr. Stuart I am always rushed and can't get out everything I need to. Everything that is wrong with me is because I am fat(so she says) The wait is Too long, why make an app. if your not going to be seen for a hour later. I will usually go to the after hours clinic before seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1782859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

The very best! Kind, caring, compassionate, and not full of herself. I think it helps that she went into medicine a little later in life. She has a broader perspective. Her receptionist and nurse are the very best as well. Thank you Dr. Stuart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1782858].votes_count ]]