Rate Dr. Jonathan Heston

Dr. Jonathan Heston's Ratings

J. Heston is a great Eye-Doctor, very kind, personable, and attentive to his patients. However, his staff can be smug, rude, un-cordial, and the wait times can be anywhere from (and usually are) 45 minutes to an hour and a half.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Very nice doctor. Kind, efficient, and thorough. I see him annually as I have a number of autoimmune diseases that could affect the eyes, and he always takes time to ask the appropriate questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1783136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Doctor is a great person, kind and knowledgable. It is his office staff that act like little hitlers. There is a sign in the office that says staff will not accept abuse from patients. There should be a sign saying that they WILL BE NASTY TO PATIENTS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1783135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Great doctor, office staff very offhanded upto the point of being outright rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1783134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Heston is awesome. She has been taking care of myself and my mother eyes for the last 8 years, every 6 months. Even though the reception people attitude is not friendly, and you have to wait one hour or more after your appointment time, it is worth. Dr. Heston is an excellent and knowledgeable professional, which takes his time with every patient, even though he might have a long "line" waiting for him. He is polite, answers all your questions and even interchange some phrases in Spanish especially with my mother. I strongly recommend Dr. Heston for people of all ages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1783133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

The doctor is always finding ways to solve your eye problems. Dedicated person. However, the front desk staff are the worst, under Canadian standards and makes empty promises. For what reason I do not know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1783132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

The doctor is very professional and nice. I cannot say the same for his staff. Some of them seem to be very unhappy and take it out on the patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1783131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

Dr. Heston has seen me twice. I got a second opinion when I was told I had cataracts. Yes, I truly had cataracts. Now, I am lined up for surgery to be done by Dr. Heston in Lamont. I sincerely hope that my vision will be improved and that there will be no complications. Dr. Heston was professional and thorough on both visits. He was as friendly as I expect any doctor to be in this system where doctors are expected to deal with enormous work loads.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1783130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

Found him very helpful. He answered my questions. I was taken in right on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1783121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2010

My child has been a patient of Dr. Heston's for seven years. I have seen him have good days, and bad days. Being human, of course he has both days. What I can say has been a constant with Dr. Heston, remember seven years - every three months, is his knowledge, patience and amazing bed side manner with my child. Amazing Doctor, terrific person... He's just always late. Why is he late? Because he NEVER rushes his appointments. Fantastic Doctor! Would recommend him to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1783129].votes_count ]]