Rate Dr. Jonathan Heston

Dr. Jonathan Heston's Ratings

Very nice doctor. Kind, efficient, and thorough. I see him annually as I have a number of autoimmune diseases that could affect the eyes, and he always takes time to ask the appropriate questions.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Doctor is a great person, kind and knowledgable. It is his office staff that act like little hitlers. There is a sign in the office that says staff will not accept abuse from patients. There should be a sign saying that they WILL BE NASTY TO PATIENTS.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, office staff very offhanded upto the point of being outright rude.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Heston is awesome. She has been taking care of myself and my mother eyes for the last 8 years, every 6 months. Even though the reception people attitude is not friendly, and you have to wait one hour or more after your appointment time, it is worth. Dr. Heston is an excellent and knowledgeable professional, which takes his time with every patient, even though he might have a long "line" waiting for him. He is polite, answers all your questions and even interchange some phrases in Spanish especially with my mother. I strongly recommend Dr. Heston for people of all ages.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

The doctor is always finding ways to solve your eye problems. Dedicated person. However, the front desk staff are the worst, under Canadian standards and makes empty promises. For what reason I do not know.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

The doctor is very professional and nice. I cannot say the same for his staff. Some of them seem to be very unhappy and take it out on the patients.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Heston has seen me twice. I got a second opinion when I was told I had cataracts. Yes, I truly had cataracts. Now, I am lined up for surgery to be done by Dr. Heston in Lamont. I sincerely hope that my vision will be improved and that there will be no complications. Dr. Heston was professional and thorough on both visits. He was as friendly as I expect any doctor to be in this system where doctors are expected to deal with enormous work loads.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Found him very helpful. He answered my questions. I was taken in right on time.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2010 | flag

My child has been a patient of Dr. Heston's for seven years. I have seen him have good days, and bad days. Being human, of course he has both days. What I can say has been a constant with Dr. Heston, remember seven years - every three months, is his knowledge, patience and amazing bed side manner with my child. Amazing Doctor, terrific person... He's just always late. Why is he late? Because he NEVER rushes his appointments. Fantastic Doctor! Would recommend him to anybody.

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

Yes you have to wait to see him...I always go early AM to avoid long wait. However, he is a very knowledgeable and personable physician. He even called my mother at home after her cataract surgery to check on her. NOW, what doctor does that ???

Submitted May 31, 2010 | flag