Rate Dr. Anthony Saly

Dr. Anthony Saly's Ratings

I'm impressed and very pleased with my times with dr. saly. he's very thorough and personal...he includes me in the decision process, it's collaborative. he gives me the facts that he is aware of, researches what he doesn't know, and discusses what he would like me to do and why, then gives me the final say. perfect for me. i have had to wait at my appointments but not unlike any other medical professional...and the one issue per visit has it's advantages and disadvantages...and i understand it is the norm now with other doctors. so i give him a full 5 star rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Saly for about 20 years. He's very thorough. And since the Springbank Medical Centre is near where I live, sometimes I can get an appointment the same day. Also, I've been to his office last minute and he was willing to take a look at the problem and give me a prescription.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Saly is the best family doctor I've ever had! He's extremely thorough, helpful, & will help out in a pinch! When my fiance moved to London he didn't have a family doctor. Dr. Saly took him in with open arms! I'm always able to get in to see him with little notice required. Unfortunately, you can be left waiting past your appointment time. It's a small price to pay to see someone that I trust with my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1787678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Saly's bedside manner is wonderful. If there is something he doesn't know he will research it or make an appt with a specialist. I love my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1787677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Good Doctor.. little overly cautious at times, but no problem with sending you to a specialist as part of his cautiousness. Glad he is being stricter recently on the 1 problem rule- when he was a little lax on it he was late all the time, sometimes upto an hour. But recently better. Easy to get an appointment, I think he leaves times open for call ins, with small kids this is nice to be able to get in some days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1787676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

i have been a patient of dr. saly for over 16 yrs till this month . i had no choice to walk out on him . he refused to give my med s my pain specialist told him too. he forced me sign a contract saying i had issue with my health with pain killers in a horrible tile in nerve pain thru my whole body. he refused to send my to specialist ,but to let me suffer. that day he ask me pick one then pain meds or pain specialist i was forced walk out due chronic pain i cant live with out help or meds . he giving meds i was allergic to ened up ing hospital with cellulities very serious . he admitted when ask he did not know there is 3 types of pain .several times has said i need a 2 weeks to study ur case before giving me pain med let me suffer . i am so relieved i left and sain that it , i could take the stress or emotional abuse either . i am glad for all you's that had good experiences , but be ware . i have seen him longer then any of you here ,best of luck ,ANN YOU HOLD HIM UP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1787675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

Dr,Saly is wonderful, he always seems to be able to make time to see his patients. I would recommend Dr.Saly to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1787674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

Before even talked to by the Dr. Saly, given a paper on precancerous cells and cancer. By the time the doctor came in 10 minutes later I was in a panic and trying desperately not to cry. I am pretty young, healthy and I was unncessarily worried and confused, as it turns out my results were not serious or something to lose sleep over. However, this was explained to me in a confusing manner, focusing on changing terms etc. When asked if I had any questions I was so distraught that I replied "No," booked my next appt. and left. I felt I was given information that was not necessary in a way that was confusing and upsetting. Dr. Saly is a wonderfully nice man but at times his bedside manner is lacking. It seems he is often in a rush or his mind is preoccupied with something else. You should not leave your doctors more confused than when you went in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1787673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2010

I have had Dr. Saly for about 17 yrs now.(wow time flies) He has shown me the uptmost professional care & understanding re: many issues from my miscarriage/ a car accident/ my dying father / to pre-cancer. His kind manner and thorough knowlege has made me incredibly grateful. All Drs are now having to bill OHIP by appt - so get with the times people, that's the way it is now. From the moment you meet Anne (she's great)to seeing Dr. Saly (he's the best)...the reception is warm & friendly. They are busy and they work hard. They do their best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1787672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

Dr. Saly is very thorough and approaches me as a whole person. He is meticulous and follows up carefully. He is gentle and friendly. I trust his judgement. He is also honest and recognizes when he needs a specialist's opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1787671].votes_count ]]