Rate Dr. Ross Pennie

Dr. Ross Pennie's Ratings

In early July 2005, I unknowingly developed a staff infection which absessed my hip, and as well as a result of the infection , it damaged my heart valve, and came very close to losing my life. I truly feel that if it wasn't for the quick diagnoses and the level of professionalism of Dr. Pennie and the staff at BGH, I would have lost my life. After recovering from this infection, I needed to replace my mitral valve and life has returned to a reasonable level of normalcy. I feel that I owe Dr Pennie and staff my life, and hope they read this and understand how I respect and admire their work, and am glad we have these professionals available when we need them. Respectfully, Micheal Boughner

Submitted July 19, 2014 | flag

Never been treated so kindly a wealth of knowledge with consideration that we don't have insurance

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

great service, nice to have these very knowlegeable people availiable to people who need special care and information

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

This doctor is rude and not very nice. I was sent to him because i have a servere infection in my foot because i also have psoriasis he told me to go to my dr that takes care of that. I told him i could hardly walk and he said oh well nothing he could do about it. if he was the last doctor on earth i would not go to him

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pennie appeared at my bedside in 2006. I was admitted to Brantford General Hospital with what had begun as a simple backache. It had rapidly turned into multi-organ shut down and I was dying. Dr. Pennie's instant and correct diagnosis was Infective Endocarditis. He looked at Janeway Lesions on my hand and one foot and knew immediately. I was transported to London Health Sciences Centre and underwent open heart surgery to remove the infected site and I now am very much alive and loving life and all I would have missed had Dr. Pennie not been there to diagnose me! Thank you forever Dr. Pennie!!! He has also written two incredible books, a true account of his time spent in a tiny jungle outpost where he practised as a young doctor, and an awesome Medical Mystery. A truly multi-talented and brilliant, compassionate human and physician!! We are so lucky to have him in our community.

Submitted May 18, 2010 | flag

An awesome doctor with excellent knowledge and patient care.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Pennie saved my life. He diagnosed nectrozing fascitis and explained to me what had to be done to treat it and how long I would be recuperating. He is a very caring doctor and very intelligent. We are very fortunate to have him in Brantford.

Submitted April 4, 2008 | flag

Dr. Pennie came to my rescue when I'd been battling a serious bowel infection for close to 6 months with no end in sight. I'm finally functioning and doing well again!

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag

I was diagnosed with a rare tropical disease a couple of years ago, and no one had ever seen it here in canada, however Dr.Pennie did and he probably saved me life.

Submitted July 10, 2007 | flag

Dr Pennie saved my Mom's foot and possibly her life. He is probably the smartest and most helpful doctor I have ever met. He always seems to be able to make the diagnosis that everyone else misses. A great plus is also that he generally WRITES DOWN his advice on a prescription pad so that you can refer to it later.

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag