Rate Dr. Scott A. Spiro

Dr. Scott A. Spiro's Ratings

I cannot say enough about the skill and professionalism of Dr. Spiro and his staff. I thought my first consultation appointment would be very difficult to get through but I left feeling very positive. It has been one year since my procedure and I could not be happier with my results. It has made such a difference in my life. I highly recommend Dr. Spiro!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Spiro. He is an incredibly skilled and knowledgable surgeon. He is compassionate and caring. His staff is just as great as he is! I higly recommend anyone to meet with Dr. Spiro for any type of cosmetic/plastic surgery needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Spiro changed my LIFE! He performed a breast lift, reduction, with implants- and the results came out better than expected (and I had VERY high expectations). He has such creative vision, probably because he is an artist as well as a surgeon. I've spent four years looking for the perfect surgeon, I've spent over two thousands dollars on consultations with other doctors, and he was the top choice. It is important to look at the before/after pictures the surgeon has on his or her website. Breast implants are easy, but breast lifts are a speciality. His work is spectacular. I could not be more pleased.

Dr. Spiro and his staff actually really care about your results and your health. Prior to my surgery, I had to quit smoking. They made me realize how serious it was to quit before my procedure. They followed up every week with me. After the surgery, I must have called their office at least once a day with questions- they always asked! The nurses are so beautiful and sweet and smart.

It's been seven weeks since my surgery and I am healing phenomenally. My "gummy bear" implants have "dropped" into place at this point, and they look and feel so real- you can't even tell there is an implant if did not know. They also fit my frame very well, because I have a tiny waist but a broad chest and shoulders. I wanted a C cup, but Dr. Spiro told me a small D would look better- it does! C would have been too small. At just shy of twenty, I went from being a tiny girl with big, saggy boobs- to much more normal looking, I might be able to be mistaken for a playboy bunny(;

With a lift, I was mostly worried about the scarring- I had to get an anchor scar for the maximum amount of lift possible. Not even at two months yet, my scars are already becoming very faint- I am more than pleased! I could not be any happier, I can finally wear the bikinis I want and shirts without bra and have an AMAZING cleavage!

I am so so so so happy with my results, Dr. Spiro is the very best at what he does. He is very, very busy so make your consultation with him as soon as possible! He is worth it in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

It has been 3 years since my rhinoplasty and I cannot express how disappointed I am with the results. Doctor spiro took too much off my bridge and even ruined my breathing. I now need to go to another doctor to get in redone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I went from a B to a D/DD with my breast augmentation. And I LOVE my results!!! Everything really is better with bigger breasts ha. My results look very natural and I have gotten lots of compliments from both men and women about them. I would never go anywhere else for a surgical procedure after my fantastic experience with Dr. Spiro!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I knew I used to have small breasts, but I never knew how much better big breasts were! Clothes fit better, I feel sexier, and I get to make other girls jealous!

I woke up one morning with the realization that the only way to balance out the tiny bump of a lower stomach I have is to have larger breasts. Turns out, my science was correct. I didn't tell a lot of people I was getting a breast augmentation because I wanted the transition to be natural. After surgery, rather than people complimenting my breasts which I hid quite well since I work in a corporate environment, people were asking me if I got skinnier.

It was hard to find the answer to this during my preliminary web research so I'd like to help others out by noting this here. How long after surgery can you be back at a desk job? Everyone's recovery is different, but I was back 5 days later. Day 5 and 6 weren't easy but totally doable. Also, Dr. Spiro claims to cut recovery periods down and I don't doubt this statement.

My biggest fear before surgery was for my breasts to look unnatural and have that circular transition line between top of breast and chest. I discussed this is Dr. Spiro and he appreciated my want to look natural. He never pushed me to go bigger than I was comfortable with and the result could not have been more natural looking. He really did a spectacular job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Spiro is a true professional and master of his trade. I am more then thrilled with my results. Because of his popularity you will have to wait for a appointment. It's well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

All surgeons are not created equal!! After achieving poor results with another surgeon, I can't express my satisfaction with the results of my revisionary breast augmentation and my gratitude to Dr. Spiro for creating such a flawless result. Dr. Spiro is a multitalented artist with a gifted hand and an extraordinary knowledge base. He understands that no two people are alike and thus has a variety of recommendations based on your specific needs and goals. Trust me I can attest that some surgeons do use a one size/shape fits all technique. I want every woman seeking breast enhancement to be as happy as I am, which is why I'm taking the time to recommend this surgeon. The whole experience was remarkable. The consultation was informative and I didn't feel rushed or pressured. His pain management regimen and post-op follow up care are exceptional. Throughout the whole experience I've felt valued and in good hands. Lastly, I've never seen incisions as clean, thin, and straight. Every time I look in the mirror I am amazed at how he created such a masterpiece. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Spiro and would not even consult elsewhere if I needed something else. Truly gifted surgeon, I'm thankful I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr. Spiro is the best, hands down. I'd never go anywhere else if I ever choose to have more work. I traveled about two and a half hours to get to him and it couldn't have been more worth it. The way he and his staff treated me was enough, but everything in between made it enjoyable as well. I never thought I could look back at a surgery and be able to say it was fun, but it was. I could not be any happier with my experience, I never left any of my appointments without a smile on my face, and 4 months later, I'm still smiling at my results. My last post-op appointment was a few weeks ago, he told me my results are perfect and I'm actually ahead of schedule with the healing process. My scars are almost gone completely, too. I don't know how I could ever thank Dr. Spiro enough for the confidence he's given me with his talent. All I know is that for the first time in my life, I can't wait to put a bikini on this summer! All thanks to Dr. Spiro and his amazing team :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Spiro took very good care of me throughout the entire process from my first consultation, through surgery and post-operation. He has an excellent bedside manner and explains everything very clearly. He and his staff were always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Spiro gave me back my confidence and my results were above any expectations I had prior to meeting him and they are extremely natural. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Spiro. I have already recommended him and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794519].votes_count ]]