Rate Dr. Jason Lau

Dr. Jason Lau's Ratings

Awesome experience! Dr. Lau knows what he is doing! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

very arrogant, only wants to sell glasses does not care about eye care but only cash!!stay away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

As with others, my family and I found he took his time and was very thorough. I travelled from Richmond and it was great. He was very professional and quite humorous too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2011

I researched and found him as recommended on this site. Not disappointed at all. Made it enjoyable for the first time in my memory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

this doctor really seems like he cares as it should be- back to traditional care. sometimes a wait of a week or two is worth it- this is the case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2009

He has a good sense of humour and also was very accommodating. Dr. Lau found my diabetes when my family doctor dismissed my complaints. Also told me of the important relationship between diabetes and the eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2009

Best exam I have had. Very confident is his abilities. Not going anywhere after this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2008

dr. lau is very personable and was the one who found a serious condition with my retina where so many others have missed before. i highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2008

It is apparent that Dr. Lau is very knowledgable although he doesn't come across as being arrogant at all. My parents recommended his office to me, and I have been very pleased with my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Love the time taken, not rushed as with other eye doctors. I will be back with the family soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795908].votes_count ]]