Rate Dr. Jason Lau

Dr. Jason Lau's Ratings

very arrogant, only wants to sell glasses does not care about eye care but only cash!!stay away

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

As with others, my family and I found he took his time and was very thorough. I travelled from Richmond and it was great. He was very professional and quite humorous too.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

I researched and found him as recommended on this site. Not disappointed at all. Made it enjoyable for the first time in my memory.

Submitted June 27, 2010 | flag

this doctor really seems like he cares as it should be- back to traditional care. sometimes a wait of a week or two is worth it- this is the case.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2009 | flag

He has a good sense of humour and also was very accommodating. Dr. Lau found my diabetes when my family doctor dismissed my complaints. Also told me of the important relationship between diabetes and the eyes.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2009 | flag

Best exam I have had. Very confident is his abilities. Not going anywhere after this.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2008 | flag

dr. lau is very personable and was the one who found a serious condition with my retina where so many others have missed before. i highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2008 | flag

It is apparent that Dr. Lau is very knowledgable although he doesn't come across as being arrogant at all. My parents recommended his office to me, and I have been very pleased with my experience.

Submitted April 20, 2008 | flag

Love the time taken, not rushed as with other eye doctors. I will be back with the family soon.

Submitted May 11, 2007 | flag