Dr. Jeanette M. Biller

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 19 reviews. Dr. Jeanette M. Biller has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5222739
05/03/14 5 5 5 5 Just called to grab information on insurances accepted, scheduling, etc and must say---the staff is helpful and a pleasure to work with! I am excited to have found a new physician with great ratings!
RID: 3644886
30/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Biller has all the qualities a good doctor should have. She is a skilled practitioner who really takes the time to listen to her patients.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jeanette" to "Jeanette M."
RID: 2684127
19/06/13 1 3 5 5 Dr. Biller is great! Office staff is outright rude and unhelpful.
RID: 2673746
07/06/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Biller is the best doctor Ive ever seen! WOW! When i saw her today I had to go on this site and write a review. First off I never went to her before.But when i read these reviews i made an appt for three weeks from yesterday. but today i was feeling very ill and weak. I thought I had some kind of ear infection. so when i called and if i can be seened today instead.. she put me right in the system and when i got there she was soo concerned and sadden that i was sick, it felt i already knew her. I had a sinus and ear infection. She even made sure i got the best medication so my illness can go away faster. the copay a bit pricy for me, but certainly worth. Wonderful bedside maners as well. Shes going to be my primary forever! Totally recomand!
RID: 2508764
22/12/12 4 5 5 5 My husband and I have been going to Dr. Biller for many many years. When she left Dumont we were very unhappy but we have now found her new location in Wayne, NJ. She is THE BEST doctor we have ever seen. She is so caring and attentive. She knows us so well that she feels like part of our family. She saved my husbands life when she pushed our cardiologist to do further testing on him. They ended up doing a catheterization and he had blockages of 90%.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 2494055
08/12/12 4 2 5 5 Dr. Biller is the best doctor.She is kind understanding and nice.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2444757
12/10/12 4 1 5 5 I liked the staff for the most part but the waiting is crazy. It doesn't seem to matter if you have an appointment or not. You'll be sitting there for a few hours. BUT, Dr. Biller was always worth the wait. I'm SO sad she isn't in Dumont anymore. I can't travel to Wayne and I feel like a lost a close ally. She is always respectful and a dynamo. She was determined to get to the bottom of problems I've been having for years. Granted, we thought we found the cause but it turns out, I was still having the issues. But it wasn't for her lack of trying. Other doctors, over the years, wrote it off and didn't bother to find out. Bless Dr. Biller's heart for believing me and taking the time to listen. She makes you feel like you're not just a number but a human being.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
See Responses
RID: 2324807
05/07/12 1 5 5 5 Doctor Biller is the most caring,attentive,helpful,understanding doctor ever, I could go on and on. Did I mention "and she's a great doctor".My daughter has a problem with her ear and Dr. Biller is the only one she will let get close to her. Thanks Dr. Biller you are the best!!!!!! I rated the staff low because that was based on her previous location.  Respond
RID: 2315197
03/07/12 5 5 5 5 I've been seeing Dr. Biller for ten years and she is the best doctor I ever had. She was able to pinpointed two severe illnesses I had which allowed me to get treatment before they got worse.
RID: 2313154
02/07/12 5 5 5 5 first time I have gone to Allied Medical. Very very nice people. they don't take credit cards at this time and said they will do so in january. I offered to provide them a referral of a service who will get them credit cards asap but there was no interest. dr. biller is outstanding. Great positive personality, knowledgable and pretty. also, time waiting was only 5 minutes. I was so impressed with blood work being done across the hall. great place but Dr. biller is the best.
RID: 2312539
02/07/12 5 5 5 5 Cannot say enougj about Dr. Biller! It is because of her that I go to the doctor when I should. I did not have a primary MD for 20 years, went to her in an emergency and have gone back to her regularly ever since. Yes, she knows her stuff but.......more important she takes the time to listen. You never feel like she is rushing you to get to the next patient! I am 67 years old and she is what doctors used to be. You are not just a number, she asks about your family and your life in general, she knows and care about the whole person! I think every doctor should spend time with her to learn what a real doctor is!
Respond

22/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "DUMONT" to "Wayne", Practice changed from "VALLEY HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP, NJ-PC" to "Allied Medical Associates"
RID: 2056103
20/04/12 1 1 5 5 The doc is the best, the office staff leaves a lot to be desired and if you have an appointment, you will wait on average 1 1/2 before you are seen
RID: 1435764
08/05/11 3 3 5 5 Dr. Biller is awesome! Caring and smart she is one of the best!
RID: 983828
09/09/09 5 3 5 5 There are very few doctors like Dr. Biller. She is just as kind and attentive as other reviewers say she is, and she goes out of her way to answer your questions, return your calls, etc. I, too, have received calls from her as late as 10pm -- even one on a Friday night. I live over 30 mins away but the drive is definitely well worth it.
RID: 961105
12/08/09 4 1 5 5 Dr Biller is amazing. Going to see Dr Biller is a breath of fresh air because I know I'll always be treated with respect and kindness. She is very knowledgeable, and though she's a regular mainstream medical doctor she knows about some "alternative" medicine stuff which is helpful. She totally respects my ability to make my own medical choices but she helps me make them in an informed way. She is totally non-stigmatizing, never making me feel bad for the fact that I have to take a bunch of meds and sometimes struggle with mental health issues. A word of caution: She is best for an empowered, educated patient. She is very responsive to your suggestions, will RX you meds you ask for if it makes sense. But you may end up being the one to have to bring things up or suggest possible treatments. She often forgets things about my medical history. She can be very hyper and a little scattered. So go in with a list of things to talk about/ask about and do your homework first.
RID: 428328
13/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Biller is the best. She is kind and compassionate. I've been depressed since I had my son 15 years ago. Every other Doctor I went to told me it would pass. I missed so much of my son as he was growing. I didn't enjoy him as much as I could have if someone would have helped me back then. Unfortunately, life has no "do overs". Dr. Biller was the only doctor who listened to me and didn't minimize my feelings. I originally went to her about 4 years ago when I hurt my back and my regular MD wouldn't help. She was my sisters MD and my sister brought me over there as I could not drive and I've been going to her ever since. There should be more doctors like her.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 418831
26/09/07 4 3 5 4 She is defenitely a good doctor. She helped me in many of my problems, but I only had one complication. She had put me on a medication that would help with depression and migraines, but the medication ended up giving me irregular periods. Therefore, it made me gain lots of weight, and gave me so much stress because I wasnt getting my periods right. Of course, I would not blame this on her. But as a patient, I reccomend that you also investigate and do lots of research on any medication any doctor gives you so that you can make sure that it wont give you any complications or worries. Always try to get a second opinion, especially when you see something wrong. But Dr. Biller is defenitely a caring doctor, and I would reccomend her. But always do research before taking any medication or treatment.  Respond
RID: 284479
17/04/07 4 5 4 She was very helpful. She always returned my calls back at the end of the day. One day I even got a call from her at 10:00 p.m. at night telling me that I was not pregnant. She went out of her way. She listened to all my problems, and tried to take care of all my problems with one medication since I am young and shouldnt take too many pills. Unfortunately, that pill helped me in certain issues of mine, but it caused other problems for me. But I would not blame her for that since different medications react in different ways for different bodies. But once I told her about my problems, she took care of it. I also told her that getting this medication is financially critical, and so she gave me samples from her office so I did not have to worry about money when it came to my health. Defneitley reccomend her. You must go to her. She will defenitely help you. Easy to get to, and vast amount of parking, good location.
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 67598
09/12/06 4 5 5 The world should have more family practice doctors like Dr. Biller. She was concerned with the total person, not just particular problems. Dr. Biller went out of her way at times to obtain or process paperwork. She is so kind, so gentle. One of a very, very doctors who has personally returned phone calls. I would and have recommended her to other people. Loved that she had long hours and wheelchair accessibility!
Insurance: Aetna