Rate Dr. Ian McLeod

Dr. Ian McLeod's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr.McLeod's for over 25 years. I have never known him to be anything but caring and dedicated to my and my children's well being. Sad to see him retire from his G.P. practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr McLeod has been our "Doc" for 41 years. The feeling is bittersweet. So happy for him and his family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr Mcleod has been my Dr for 34yrs. Being with a Dr for this length of time & being the caring,compassionate human being, not just Dr that he is, you gain a trust & a re pour especially when you have gone through quite a few health issues & surgeries. This Dr knows me inside/out head to toe,physically,emotionally. And yes he has called me @ home on few occasions to see how I'm doing. It is with great sadness that he is retiring & will no longer be there. It's a well deserved Retirement..Enjoy this next chapter on your journey into retirement Dr Mcleod..I'm going to miss you & your staff so much. It's a scary situation getting to know a new dr who doesn't have a clue who you are. It's been a pleasure to have known you & to be a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr McLeod for 33 years, he is trustworthy, knowledgable and genuinely kind caring doctor each and every year. When was the last time your doctor called you at home after hours to provide immediate test results and consultation? Dr McLeod called me just last month to provide assistance. I would highly recommend him as a primary family physician to anyone who can return the same consideration.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1796990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

I've been going to Dr. McLeod for my whole life and he and his staff are amazing. He is very nice and takes his time. Really makes you feel like you are worth his time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1796989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

The staff are super friendly and efficient--very accomodating and helpful. Dr. McLeod is incredibly easy to talk to, knowledgable and compassionate. Has no false pride and when he feels another opinion is in order, he arranges it. He has always been right in his diagnosis-- no surprises from the experts. I trust his judgement completely after so many years of practising. He has finely honed listening skills and adresses all concerns to satisfaction. Now that I'm entering my golden years and seem to be needing more visits I feel very fortunate to have such a caring and knowledgable doctor. Keeps up to date too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1796988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

Dr. McLeod is absolutely one of the finest GP's in Ontario. He is very experienced and knowledgeable. His diagnostic skills are unmatched. Unfortunately his practice is closed to new patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1796987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2010

I've written before ( 12/3/07 ). My review of this doctor was all 5+ because he's excellent. Recently our son needed to go see him - even though he's been our doctor for over 30+ years, our son was told that he no longer is his doctor because he hasn't been in to see him in 5 years. Our son said he hasn't been ill and didn't need to go in and waste the doctors time for no reason given the state of health care in this country -- anyhow, our son who has only had one doctor his entire life... is being penalized and doesn't have a family physician simply because he didn't make an appointment to see Dr. McLeod when there was no reason to. My opinion of Dr.McLeod has certainly changed recently, mostly due to office policy but not due to capability or competence. I think at some point, they need to help the healthy stay that way and not play the (patient) numbers game.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2009

Dr. Ian McLeod has been my family doctor since i was a kid, i scheduled a physical a long while back and was told that if i wasnt feeling ill that it isnt necessary. when i was ill he fixed me up right away. it has been 9 years since i have needed a doctor and when i called to try to get in i was told he will not accept me. that is fine it has been 9 years of good health. but i need a family doctor for my aging grandparents that are going to come and live with me... i was in mid question of asking for a recommendation and i was hung up on by his receptionist. Dr. McLeod though is top notch. if you can get in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. McLeod was my Mother's doctor and she thought the world of him. I went to school with him and found that he answered my questions about both my Mother and Father's health in depth. However, if he had listened to an 80 year old woman when she told of the pain in her back, her cancer might have been caught in time and she wouldn't have had to suffer for so long. It was horrific. But, I would recommend him to anyone in Windsor lucky enough to be able to get into his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796984].votes_count ]]