Dr. Tina M. Mason

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/09/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Tina M. Mason has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does Dr. Tina Mason take medicare, if she is already a patient?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2567104
21/02/13 4 3 3 3 After my visit to this doctor, I am not impressed. I chose Dr. Mason because of fairly good reviews but I received a quite uncomfortable and unpleasant experience. I will not go into details, this Dr. seems pleasant but the overall visit made a bad impression on me and I have to say I would not recommend or go back.  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Tina" to "Tina M."
RID: 1570616
25/10/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Mason's staff is very professional. Some may misinterpret them for rude or non-caring but they are very accurate and careful. The staff has many duties to perform and as a result they is very little to no wait time in seeing Dr. Mason. As for Dr. Mason she is the kindest, and easiest Gynocologist to talk with and share your concerns regarding anything. Every year I have seen her, she is eager to know how my life has been going. So thankful I found her and would recommend her to everyone. It makes me sad that some will not see the BEST because of anothers one visit.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 1231064
17/08/10 1 1 1 5 Just had to mention how rude the office staff was while trying to make an appt with such a highly recommended Dr. Dr Miles Mason, Tina Mason's Dad, was my surgeon yrs ago and I love that man! He was so courteous, knowledgeable and caring. I am truly disappointed that I never had the opportunity to have her serve me, due to her RUDE office staff!! They are requiring that I give them my social security number before an appt can be secured. WTH??
See Responses
RID: 1211771
20/07/10 5 5 5 5 I am quite pleased with Dr. Mason and happily refer her to any woman. She really cares about me and talks about all things medically that affect me as a woman and not just in my lower/middle area. I am headed into those lovely peri and manopausal years and am glad that she will be there with me. Her staff has always beed fantastic and go above and beyond. They can be no nonesense at times, but that isn't something that bothers me. They all clearly care about her patients.
RID: 1090164
27/01/10 5 5 5 5 I have been going to this practice for 5 years and find the staff and physician to be professional, knowledgeable, caring, and always on time. I have complete trust in the care I receive with Dr. Tina Mason.
RID: 1036886
18/11/09 1 4 5 5 I had an appointment with Dr. Mason that I needed to cancel due to an emergency. I called the morning of my appoint and explained why I had to cancel. Her staff was so rude they threatened me with a cancellation fee with I was fine with and then they told me they would cancel the fee if I never made an appointment with their office again. Of course I didn't, but I wonder if Dr. Mason knows that her staff is making independent decision regarding HER business practice.
RID: 829899
15/03/09 2 5 5 5 Dr. Mason is outstanding, office staff is patronizing and rude. Too bad you have to get through the annoying experience of the front office staff to reach a very talented doctor.  Respond
RID: 628962
02/07/08 5 5 5 5 She is one of the most excellent physicians I have ever dealt with. Extremely caring and helpful, willing to spend time and answer questions. Office staff is excellent too!
Insurance: Aetna